seventy one.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It was going by way too slow. The way the second hand moved around the clock was teasing the ravenette as he stared at the clock and bit his bottom lip in impatience.

Jungkook missed his chance to talk to Taehyung today and it sucked. He doesn't know when he became so dependent on seeing the boy, but maybe that tends to happen when he became accustomed to spending nearly everything day with him.

Taehyung was also the second friend he's made since moving to Seoul that was closer to his age. Of course he loved Jin and Namjoon, but his friendship with them was of another dynamic.

When the bell finally rang, Jungkook grabbed his bag and sped walk his way to the courtyard. "Kook!" Jimin shouted, exiting the next building and smiling over at him.

It was Monday. They always got tea together after school these days. "Hurry up shorty I got places to be after tea time." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodding and came running over. He noticed the youngers quick pace and the many times he checked his phone. "Are you expecting someone?" he finally asked once they were seated in the jeep.

"I just haven't heard from Taehyung." Jungkook said.

The other boy just hummed and played with the ring on his finger. "Can we go get hot chocolate instead?" Jimin asked after some thought, his stomach flipped but he ignored the feeling and convinced himself of this decisions. "It's cold outside."

Jungkook glanced over at his friend with a smile and nodded, "Of course, I have a blanket in the back seat if you want." he offered.

"Thanks." Jimin felt himself wince as he reached back for the blanket. Jungkook was such a good friend, he hoped he was being one as well right now.

There was a new cafe down the street that sold the best hot chocolate, this lovely intel provided by Namjoon himself, and of course they had to trust everything he said. "Are you going back to Busan for christmas break?" Jungkook asked, looking for a parking space along the side of the road.

Jimin just shrugged and swallowed thickly, he felt sick to his stomach. "I'm not sure yet, I'd have to talk to my parents and see what they're doing."

"Me too." the younger mumbled, carefully pulling into a spot before killing the engine. "Let's get inside quick before you freeze." 

The two quickly climbed out of the jeep and made their way down the sidewalk to the cafe. Jungkook was telling Jimin about something earlier today where he ran into a girl and actually talked to her for more than ten seconds. Most of what he said had gone past Jimin as he looked inside the cafe windows to spot a familiar head of brunette locks.

"That's good Kook." Jimin said, hoping that was a proper response.

"I know right!" he grinned, pretty proud of himself as he opened the door for his friend and sighed at the warm smell of coffee now engulfing them. "So Joon hyung said the hot chocolate with the whipped cream tasted best with-" the younger cut himself off as he looked up and froze at what he saw.

Jimin wasn't surprised, he had seen their friend already, and he had known he'd be here. Jungkook thought he was prepared to see Taehyung, he was thinking about it all day, but he didn't want it to be like this. To see him laughing with someone else and seeing his hands lazily placed at her waist while she ran her finger down his jaw.

Jungkook felt his stomach drop. It never occurred to him until now, how into this boy he was. Not until he saw him with someone that wasn't him. "Jungkook?" Jimin whispered.

The younger barely heard his name being spoken, he wasn't able to look away from Taehyung standing so close to the beautiful girl. She looked a little older, her pretty face painted nicely with makeup that wasn't over done. Hes never seen her at school before, she must be older.

Jimin grabbed his friends arm and tugged his sleeve gently, "I don't want hot chocolate anymore." he tried.

Jungkook just closed his mouth and ran his tongue over his bottom lip. He didn't break out of whatever trance he was in until he made eye contact. The look of shock on his face almost angered the younger. Taehyung look absolutely mortified to see the ravenette here, right now. 

"Can we go?" Jungkook finally said.

"Of course." Jimin said, still holding onto his arm as he pulled his friend out he door and back into the cold weather. The younger didn't notice the change in the temperature, his chest was tight and the coldness seemed to be worse there than it was outside.

vote for more !