IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP

Hey everyone! I'm sorry this isn't an update but I wanted to talk a little bit about some things that I have coming up.

There are some new stories that I have been working on for a while and I was thinking about publishing them. The only thing is when I say I'll be publishing them, that could be a while. Not because I just dont want to work on them, but because I do.

Right now I feel like I have a lot of stories I'm already writing for that are already published, and I dont want to overwhelm myself with a bigger load with the little time I already have to write and get chapters out.

So even though it might be a bit before any of these stories come out, I wanted to share them with you anyway because I wanted to get an idea if you guys would read them or not.

Now here's the big part ~ not all of them are Joshaya stories. In fact, some of them are a completely different fandom.  I know that's a bit risky for me to do considering all I have done so far is Joshaya, but I want to spread my wings a little and try some new things out. I will still be updating my Joshaya stories though, as well as doing new joshaya stories!

So right now I have 3 new major stories that I'm working on! One of them is Joshaya and then the other two are different fandoms. I'll start out by telling you a little bit about the Joshaya story.

"Summer Fling" Is the title of the Joshaya story. I dont want to reveal too much, but what I will say is I'm not planning on it being a long story. It's only supposed to be through-out the summer during the story and the romance between Josh and Maya is supposed to kick start really early! Besides, I feel like the title is a bit self-explaining, lol.

"The Potters"Is the next story title. Yep! You guessed it! This is a one shot story book taking place in the Harry Potter world. The ship is Harry and Ginny. This is something that I have been debating on doing but decided to give it a shot. Whenever I do publish this story I hope that you Harry Potter fans will really like it.

If you've never seen or read the Harry Potter books, I highly recomend reading the books first and then watching the movies. Because as good as the Movies are, they leave ALOT of things out. There are characters that you probably wont even know if you just watch the movies.

"Spider-man: Peter and M.J" The title pretty much says it all. If you aren't a marvel fan then this probably isnt for you. I recomend you catching up on the Marvel movies before reading this because it will have spoilers in it. This is also a one shot story book.

Anyway! These are the 3 big projects I have been working on! Please let me know what you think about them! Also, I realize that me psoting this and then saying I probably wont publish these for a bit is kind of a tease. Please be with patient with me, I promise the wait will be worth it.

I'm also planning on wrapping my story "Not so little anymore" up and ending it. I have the ending all figured out and I am really cracking down on finishing it. After I finish it I will probably end up publishing one of these new stories.

Which one would you like to read the most? Which ever one that is will probably be the one that I will publish right after I get done with "Not so little anymore."

Thanks guys! I'll update soon!