13

Rosé POV

My lips crashed his, it was like I didn't have anything to be worry about, our tongue fights for dominance and of course he wins, his plump lips drawn me in and God i want to feel his lips forever on mine, but i need to breathe, so he let go my lips.

"We shouldn't do this in public baby.."

We really shouldn't, but those lips are illegal, those lips drive me crazy, it's addicting, it's asking me to taste it more, it makes me feel like I'm a crazed sex person.

"Oh, shit."

Fuck my life, thanks God it was a VIP section, no one is allowed to be here unless you booked the whole place, it was supposed to be for me and Jungkook to discuss further plans, but i got tricked, i swear if i ever meet Anne next time, she is so dead.

"Whatever happened between us just now, Vante, is over.. we shouldn't do that, we are colleagues, you can lose your job if we keep doing whatever we were doing, and that stays between us, understood?!"

I can't risk my reputation getting caught kissing my very own photographer, the public will go nuts, and he will get fired, i might seems like i only want fame, but i don't want to hurt Vante, for once in my entire life i never want anything more than i want Vante, more than my fame and reputation, it might seems unlikely but i want him, i claim him as mine, he just doesn't know it yet, this is my way of protecting him.

"I expected that, but don't worry, you know i always have my ways, baby.."

Please, please find so many ways to touch me aagain, to kiss me like there is no tomorrow, hold me as if it's your last.

With that i left that place, with a mixed feelings building up inside my heart.

"I know it will happen sooner or later, finally you made up your mind chaeng."

Yes, my members know about my sexual attraction towards Vante, our photographer, they know how crazy he makes me feel, but i always pushed him away, and acted cold around him, i couldn't let my guard down, there is no love in my dictionary.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Jisoo unnie."

Oh i know exactly what she is talking about.

"You smell like you were about to have the best sex in your entire life but then you came back to your senses, back to your boring life, oh and that lips? I know that lips! You just had the best kiss in your life."

Yeah, of course she read me like a book, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa understand me better than my own family.

"Oh shut up, unnie!"

"HEU?! DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP?! WAH THIS GIRL.."

And that's ladies and gentleman how Blackpink are most of the times.

"Yeah i did.." i said as Jisoo unnie just give me her best scary facial expression, this 4D person really think I'll get scared by that?

"Oh wow I'm so scared."

Note the sarcasm.

"Where are we going miss rose? Miss jisoo?"

"We are going to Bighit, a little birdie tell me where my sweet dongsaeng is."

Anne POV

Jungkook and i are finally in a good term, he can finally control his anger, and now we are doing photoshoot.

"Good job boys, you guys looking incredibly handsome."

"Really? May i see? Pleaseu??" How can i say no to Jimin? It's just he is so soft and a baby, he is too cute to be harmed, who can say no to this mochi?!

"Here you go-"

"Well well, if this isn't my sweet dongsaeng living her life, doing her most favorite thing on earth as her job, life is good, isn't it Anne?"

Crap, my day was going smoothly well until this devil incarnate shows up.

"What did i do to deserve your presence here my dear unnie?"

"Oh, why are you so against my visit?"

Because, whatever you touch always rot, and you always up for ssomething i can feel it.

"I'm just busy, unnie.." i said with my best fake smile i can ever pull off.

"Wah, who do we have here? Oh Rosé-ssi?" A deep voice was interrupting our conversation, and that is none other but Taehyung.

"if you wouldn't mind V sunbaenim, i would like to have a word with my sister, thankyou very much."

"Oh, he wouldn't mind, but i do, cut the crap Rosé what do you want?"

This time Jungkook ain't having it.

"Kookie, that's rude! Let Rosie here have her time with her sister, what is your problem?"

"I'm sorry on behalf of our maknae behavior, he is on his men period, go ahead Rosé, Anne it's okay."

With that Rosé drag me out of the studio, "you gave me Vante's number?! And now he has mine?! What do you think you are doing?"

"Welp, i guess we are even?"

"Ah, i see what you are trying to do here, but just FYI, I'll have his number one way or another."

"Yeah? Well, good luck with that." I said as she was mad, and about to slap me.

But i stopped her "lay a finger on me i dare you." I said with so much intimidation in my voice as i release my grip on her.

After she left, Jungkook keep clinging on me asking me if i was okay, if she hurted me or anything, he was worried and that's cute as fuck.

"I'm okay kookie-ah, i can protect my self." I said as he suddenly pull me in a hug, what is happening? What the heck, my heart was beating so fast, what if he heard it, wait it's getting so loud, my God.

"What does she want?" He asked me as he held my face on his palm, with his big doe eyes staring at me, "your number." I mumbled as he knitted his eyebrows, "did you give it to her?"

"Of course not, I'm not crazy, but she said that she will have your number one way or another, so if you have her text, it isn't from me, oh and i did what she did to you."

"What do you mean?"

And so i explained it all to him.

"Well, she deserved that." We said in unison.