[18] Under Arrest-

Yuri sighs as she stands up on her feet. "I'll think about it, give me a day." She says and Yena nods. "I'll look forward for you answer Chief." She says and leaves the house with her crew behind her...

Yuri walks out to the front door as she watched Yena left using the back door.

Yuri walk towards to her police car and hops in then drives back to the police station, finding her crew members...

She walks inside her office seeing Minju and Wonyoung sitting on a couch facing their leader's desk. "Where were you?" Minju asks and Yuri smiles as she sits on her desk.

"I met with Yena and her crew just a while ago. and She wants us to join her crew in order to defeat Daniel." Yuri explains and Wonyoung's face lightened up.

"and your respond?" Minju asks.

"I said that I'll think about it. I just don't want to decide on my own and you two know that because your lives are my responsible as the crew leader." Yuri sighs. Minju and Wonyoung shares eye contact before they face their leader.

"Chief Jo Yuri, That's why you are chosen to be our crew leader. You know what will be good for each of one of us.." Minju says and Wonyoung nods.

"so are we gonna join Yena's crew?"

"What do you two think?" Yuri asks and the two nods. "Let's join them for the sake of  good." Minju says and Yuri smiles. "Okay. and Wonyoung.."

"We are good, chief." Wonyoung says and hugs Yuri..

But until.....

The door shatters open and other officers walks in as they points their gun to the crew... Sakura and Eunbi walks in.

"Kim Minju."

"Jang Wonyoung."

"And Jo Yuri."

"You three are under arrest as you were seen by your commander Sakura secretly meeting up with the wanted criminal, Choi Yena."