24

11K?
Like, comment, share

    Amir woke up and the bed was very much empty so he got up , stretched and went to do his  morning routine , once he was done he got dress in a pair of red and black gym shorts with a white dry fit t-shirt and his Air Force one's.He did his hair and grabbed his things. He made his way out the room and down the stairs and still no sign of Katrina, He tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail so He just went out the door and to his car to go to the work.

He made it to work and walked in speaking to a couple of people before going to his office and getting straight to work.

~~~

   "No , you basically kicked your eighteen year old daughter out, i didn't have anywhere to go i was all alone , that's what selfish is , so you have nothing to tell me I don't give a shit what the hell you say and I don't feel your sympathy with all due respect grandma i love you but if you'll excuse me I'm leaving " she kissed her grandmas cheek and grabbed her sons hand walking out the door and to her car wiping her tears because she knew they didn't deserve them.

Currently Katrina just got done going back and forward with her mom, she had the audacity to try to patch things up with her, Katrina couldn't bring her self to forgive them they made her life a living hell. Snapping out of her thoughts she checked her phone seeing a missed call from Amir. Exciting out the notification she pulled off going to her apartment. Once she got there she got her son out before making it inside and walking towards her room sitting him on the bed turning on some cartoons. She then decided to get dress for work. Placing something simple on which consisted of some all black nike tights that said run in white letters and the matching sports bra with her black and white nikes. She fixed up her hair a little and placed some hoops and her name necklace on before applying some lipgloss. She grabbed her things and her sons before making her way back out the door and getting to the car after making sure he was good.

"You hungry Pooh"he nodded his head. She quickly turned into a McDonald's getting her a frappe and a large fry and him a kids meal. Paying for their meal she headed straight to the shop.

Stepping out she grabbed Jayden's hand making her way into the shop and speaking to the ladies before going to the back and allowing him to sit on the sofa in her office and she handed him his food as she turned on a movie.

"Mommy will be right back" he nodded paying attention to the movie on the tv. She laughed before walking out and seeing her cousins laughing.

"Girl that little boy acts just like you it's crazy" all the girls agreed

"I absolutely love him i can't wait to get this house so i can always be with him"

"Kat it'll definitely come when it's your time so don't try to rush into anything because it'll only cause more damage at the end boo" Katrina took in all that samia said.

"You are so right, it's just i think I'm not spending enough time with him and it's bad enough his dad is not in his life"

"Girl i already know what you mean, my baby daddy is not in saniya's life either but that definitely didn't stop me once so ever that just made me wanna go harder" honey spoke up

"Oh my god i didn't know you had a daughter , how old is she"

"She'll be nine in November" Katrina nodded her head

"Speaking of November what we doing for thanksgiving"

"You and Amir might as well have a thanksgiving by y'all , you know y'all do it big" Katrina thought for a moment.

"I'd like that , I'll talk to him and see how he feels about it but lemme get back in this office" they spoke a little more before parting ways.

Katrina made it back in her office seeing Jayden still eating. Kissing his forehead she went to sit down in her office chair before calling Amir back.

Calling Amir❤️

"Hey babygirl wassup"

"Hey boo , I'm sorry i missed your call i just wasn't in the right mindset"

"You good mamas it sound like something bothering you"

"No not at all i went to get Jayden today and my mom was there she wanted to get back in my life but i refuse to let that happen again and I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment an-"

"Bet I'm on my way" he hung up the phone

Katrina took the phone from her ear looking shocked. Placing her phone on the desk she looked up to see Jayden sleep. She chuckled to her self before starting her work. About 15 minutes later Amir walked through the door with red roses and chocolate covered strawberries. Katrina blushed before getting up and meeting him halfway. She kissed his lips before taking the things out his hand and placing them on the desk behind her.

"you didn't have to do this baby" she smiled.

"But i wanted to , you not having a good day right now and i wanted to make it better for you" she definitely loved this man.

"Amir i been meaning to tell you something"

"Wassup" he sat down in her chair and pulled her down on top of him.

"Uh i um been feeling like this for a while but um i-"

"I love you too mamas don't worry i know nervous" she smiled before kissing him again.

"You don't know how long i been wanting to tell you that , and i don't want you to think it's too early or anythi-"

"Damn ma you talk to much , ain't no such thing as early if I'm feeling the same way" they shared a laugh.

"But look imma see you later i gotta get back to work because i have this big deal coming up" she nodded before hugging him and watching him walk out.

Katrina really loved that man he turned her life around completely and made her look at things differently. She loved how he was a go getter and if he wanted something he wouldn't stop until he got it. He had goals and ambitions in life. he's so patient with her she couldn't ask for a better person. She was definitely ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

Like,comment, share