💰29

polo🌪

camping day 1

"all these damn mosquitos damn what the actual fuck." i mumbled.

"who told yo stupid ass to bring us camping then nigga. and yo dumb ass ain't bring spray or nun so suffer bitch."

"damn nigga what i do to you?" i asked taija.

she scuffed. "azzy being a nice ass bitch, buh don't think imma forgive yo ass that fast for what you did to her, on my moms."

wooski nodded his head. "yea nigga, even though we brothers for life. i'm on azzy side, you did ha dirty and you think shit sweet. shit ain't sweet b."

"mane fuck outta hea. i already know i fucked up, y'all don't gotta remind me, shit." i said waving him off.

duckio stepped out the r.v. "y'all so i heard there was finna be a rich white party like 10 minutes away from here, we finna slide innat hoe."

"nigga how you know about that?" lil c asked.

he smirked. "i got my ways nigga."

azlea jumped out her chair. "ouu, i'm tryna have me some snow bunnies."

"whatchu mean you tryna have you some snow bunnies?" i gave her a stank face.

"nigga not like dat, i'm tryna have some white girlfriends. and even if i wanted sum snow bunnies who is you to question me?"

"cause our babies finna be black. duh." i said rolling my eyes.

"any who, i'm tryna make out wit these white girls." taija said.

"you tryna make out wit these- honestly same. i'm not gay buh i'm finna be tonight." azlea mumbled.

"oh y'all wildn, buh shii i'm tryna see this show." duckio said.

"i jus wanna know how we supposed to be camping, buh we going to a party. how that work?" wooski asked.

"nigga who cares, one of these girls betta take me home." azlea said.

i was getting irritated now, "you not fucking a white girl!"

"nigga who you? imma fuck all em hoes da fuck." she said biting back.

"on me you not. matta of fact. you staying wit me the whole night." i said.

"no i'm staying wit blast the whole night. cause he finna let me do whateva i want, unlike you whores." she said crossing her arms.

"no df you not, let's go now." wooski said grabbing her taking to the car.

"we drinking right?" taija asked.

azlea gave a stank face. "eww, alcohol nasty asf. ian drinking that shit at all."

_______________

at the party
4 hours later

"this bitch always say alcohol nasty asf buh end up getting drunk as a mf, bye i can't deal wit ha." taija said shaking her head.

"yo on my momsss, i'm fucking fine as hell. like damn none of y'all bitches and niggas got anything on me." azlea said struggling to stand up, snap chatting herself.

"on momsss, shut the fuck up before you get beat the fuck up damn." i mumbled.

"pause, who are you? yous a fine ass nigga, you got a girl of sum?" she asked looking at me.

i chuckled. "yeah i got a girl."

"damn, whea she at? imma need a word wit ha, cause i'm finna steal her man." she said.

i shook my head. "ion think that's gone work out."

she gave me puppy dog eyes "why not?"

"cause you ma girl." i laughed.

"oh word? well damn, i can choose em huh?" she asked.

i nodded my head. "i chose you, buh i guess so."

she opened her phone taking another snapchat video. "okay y'all so i jus found out that this foine nigga behind me here is my mans. that's crazy huh? on god, once we leave this party imma suck his dick, it's probably big too. oh and we having sex, ain't that right, fine nigga inna back?"

i put my hand over my mouth, this girl being bold bold. "yea fasho shawty."

she stopped the recording sitting back down.

"can we leave now?" wooski asked.

"wait, i see a fine lil snow bunny ova there. i might jus have to fuck ha too." she got up trying to go to her.

"hell no, you mines heard me? we leaving home aight?" i said whispering in her ear.

"ugh, whateva i jus betta get sum dick." she said waving me off.

i nudged taija's shoulder, "yeen tell me she gets this fucking horny when she drunk."

"oh yea i forgot. she be tryna fuck everybody, she even tried fucking me! jus wait, in a couple minutes she gone be asking lil c to fuck anyways."

i looked over at lil c. "aye azzy chill! you drunk asf go sit down somewhere." he said to her.

"or right now." taija laughed.

"aight, we going back to the r.v, she doing to much now." i lifted her putting her over my back.

"i'm getting dick now?" she asked.

"you going to bed now." i said.

"blast you gone give me dick? or taija you gone gimme that cat?" she yelled.

"yo baby girl shut yo ass up! or you won't be getting shit before you sleep." i mumbled.

"okay okay, i'll shut my mouth and throw the key away." she said.

"good."

the walk to the car was like two minutes. i put her in the car seeing she already had fell asleep.

___________________

comment, vote, share💙