Chapter 3 Lunch

Chapter 3

Beca POV.
"A lot of things. A bitch is one of them" I said. She laughs and walks me to an empty table.

I pull out the lunch I made at home.

"I'll be right back

"I'll be right back. I got to get my lunch. I hope there better lunch there then here" she mumbled out. She left and I sat there slowly eating my grapes.

Third person POV.
The Cullen family walked through the doors of the cafeteria. Edward, Emmett and Jaspers eyes landed onto their mate who sat at a empty table. There were two bags at the table there for that means she's not alone.
The Cullen sat down at their usually tables.

Beca sat at the table looking around the room for her friend. Her eyes scanned the tables. Her eyes first landed on her sister. She was staring at someone across the room. Beca followed Bella and looked at the Cullen family. Well... she doesn't know who they are. She for some reason just like her sister she couldn't take her eyes away from at least 3 of the Cullens.

"Ok. I just want to give you a heads up. Do not eat the chilli here. Just don't" Jade said sitting down beside Beca.

Beca looked away quickly as she could and looked at her friend.

Beca POV.
I look over to I think my first friend here. "Got it no chilli" I said out. "I would say the pizza and the sandwich are pretty good. But just never eat the chilli" Jade said. I nod my head and stuffed 3 grapes in my mouth.

"Ok so see that table with all the pale people?" Jade asks. I look over to the group who where talking to each other. "Uhh... yeah" I said.

"Thoes are the Cullens. The blonde is Rosalie and the guy beside her is with the dark brown hair?" "Uh.... yeah" "Well that's Mason, their both together" "The girl with the pixie hair is Alice she seems weird but I think she is cool. The guy beside her, the one with the very light blonde hair, he's Chase. Their also together" "The only ones that aren't dating are Jasper Hale, Edward and Emmett Cullen. Jasper is the one that looks like her-"

Third person POV.
Baca's heart stopped for a millisecond. Did she just say her mates name. Her eyes stayed focus on her metal tin case. She slowly ate a grape as her new friend explain who the Cullens are.

"That's Edward the one in the black shirt on, and the buff guy is Emmett" Jade said.

I nodded my head as I stared at my sandwich. It looked really good.

Third person POV.
Edward smiled down at his hand as he heared semi thoughts of his mate. He didn't like that he couldn't hear more fuller sentences. Only bits and pieces.

He quietly laughed at her, not in a mean way but he thought she was cute and how her thought shifted to her sandwich and how she really wanted to eat it, but she doesn't like eating around so much people.

"What is she thinking about?" Emmett asks. His eyes were on their mate. Her head was casted down looking at her food. "She is thinking about her food right now" Edward said. "She thinks that her food looks really good, but she is debating on eating in the bathroom on her free class or right now" he added on. "It frustrated me"

"What?" Jasper asks. "I only get bits and pieces of her thoughts, it's all scrambled out. Some times I get a bigger sentence then what I am getting right now" he said. He leaned into his chair with his eye casted on her small body.

Jasper sat there feeling her emotions. They intrested him. He felt calmness, anxiety, panic, peace, hunger, confused, shyness, and love. It made it hard for him to think with all these emotions come off of her. He used his 'superhero powers' and calmed her down as good as he could. It worked quite a bit.

They watched their mate pick up her sandwich and eat it as her friend explain the school and who to not mess with or who to stay away from.

Beca POV.
"Can I have a grape?" Jade asks.
"Yeah, yeah of course

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. Sorry for short chapter.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.