Chapter 5:Understand

Taeyong came to a conclusion after a minute. It wasn't one he wanted to make, but then again every conclusion he had to a solution wasn't one he liked. Taeyong began to speak and all eyes were on him.

"Renjun, Jeno, and Haechan watch over her with your lives at school. Walk her home, and call her every other hour. Jisung, Chenle, and Jaemin are not allowed to know this. They'd go on a rampage and try to kill whoever set the hit."

The 00 line nodded in response.

"They can do that?"Yeonmi questioned, still unaware the things her friends are capable of.

"There are a lot of things they can do."Ten says from the side of the room.

"Ten!"Taeyong shouts.

"Sorry, but this seems like a lot of effort if the hit is only on her."

"It's on Jisung and Chenle too."Renjun answers.

"Who set a hit on my babies?"

"Same guys the Dreamies attacked."

Memories flashed through Yeonmi's mind, back to the sight she saw from that one night ago. Not knowing what to do, Yeonmi only sank into her chair. The other Dreamies made themselves busy chatting with one another about the situation, but Yeonmi didn't know what to say; same with Ten and Taeyong.

Yeonmi was stuck between a rock and wall, nowhere to go. Within a minute someone burst through the door. Someone everyone else knew but Yeonmi clearly didn't. This person was far taller than her, probably near Lucas' height.

"Sorry about the smell I was burning the-." His voice trailed off after seeing the unfamiliar girl in the chat. "Hello, little girl I've never met."

"Hi,"she shyly replies, not knowing what to say or do.

"Johnny, this is Yeonmi."Ten says introducing the two.

"As in Min Yeonmi? The one Mark is always complai-,"with a shove from Renjun "-talking about."

"Exactly!"Ten exclaims.

"Both of you out!"Taeyong shouts.

"You don't need to talk to her any further. She has a hit on her, so does Ji and Lele. What else can you do unless she's with us? Let the girl live while she can."

While I can?

Taeyong only sighed at Ten's words. They were right, and he didn't want to believe them. Dismissing all of them from his office they headed towards a larger area, still underground. The place was comforting, like a living room, but dulled in color.

"Let's teach her some self defense. It could come in handy."Jeno suggests as the reached the area.

"Handy for what?"A voice asks from behind them all.

Whipping around, they all turned to see Jaemin.

"What took you so long to park a car?"Jeno asked.

"Listen, I didn't know where you guys were.
Now answer my question."

"Streets are dangerous and she's defenseless."Renjun answered for them.

"Where's Lele and Ji?"

"They're with Jaehyun, he- uh- he needed them."Haechan answered.

"Why are you guys down here in the depressing area with a bad odor? Take her upstairs where she'll be more comfortable."Ten suggested.

"Are we allowed to?"Renjun asks them.

"If Taeyong says anything, just say I let you."Johnny says before shooting them away.

"Has Mark contacted you yet? Taeyong is close to losing his mind right now."Ten asked Johnny in a hushed voice.