Prologue

This story is the third of 3 books. The first is My Soccer Boy. The Second is Playing for Keeps. I suggest reading those first. :) Enjoy!

Also, I am the original author of this story. This story had been stolen from me over this past summer, but Wattpad took care of it. So this is MY story from my official page. I hope you enjoy my work. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I fixed my hair, making sure to watch the clock. Graduation was in less than an hour, and still haven't put my makeup on! Bryce, Britney, Sandy, and Clair were graduating today, and I was going to be there.

My favorite blue dress was on my bed, and I was wearing nothing but my bra and a pair of panties. Humming along to Katy Perry's song, dark horse, I added another curl. I searched my dresser to for the matching blue flower clip I had already picked out. When I found it, I looked back in the mirror to place it in the perfect spot. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Bryce grinning and leaning in the door way. Yanking out my ear buds I turned around to look at him, "What are you doing?!"

"I would have knocked but your door was already open. Cute panties by the way." He said as his eyes roamed across my half naked body.

My face flushed a crimson red, as I realized I was still in my undies and my makeup isn't done. Not only was I half naked, but I probally look horrendous without makeup. I quickly covered my face and my body, "Get out! Get out! I'm not pretty yet!"

Bryce walked over and pulled my hand from my face, "Don't hide your face babe. You always look pretty. Scratch that, you always look beautiful." He gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Are you just saying that because I'm half naked?" I teased, poking him in the chest.

"No. It's the truth. But, it's a slight perk." He chuckled.

His laugh made my self countiousness melt away, although I still wasn't willing to let him stay here with me half naked. I walked away from him, and slipped my dress over my head. "Zip me up?" I asked.

He walked over and pulled the zipper up on my dress.

"Are you excited?" I asked, going back to work on my make-up.

Bryce laid on my bed, "Yeah. More because I don't have to see Mr. Harrison anymore."

"Your old Bio teacher?" I asked.

"Yeah, the old bastard never liked me and he made sure everybody knew it."

"You're just made cause you almost flunked his class." I pointed out, putting some blush on my cheeks.

"Only because he didn't like me! I knew all the crap he taught, inside and out."

"Mhmm. Sure. Mr. Harrison was a kind man. He always waves to me when I see him."

"That's because everyone loves you, babe." He informed me.

"Even you?" I asked, putting in an earring.

"Especially me." He grinned.

I put on a tad bit of mascara before putting it away. "Alright, I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!