Tummy Takeover

I woke up to the bright morning sunshine peeking through the blinds in my bedroom. Bryce’s arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, keeping me flushed against him. His soft snores were so peaceful sounding.
My heart fluttered as I remembered last night. The proposal. It… it was magical. When he brought me home last night, I dint want him to leave so I asked him to stay. We didn’t fool around… We just cuddled, enjoying the closeness. 

Bryce was my fiancé. Fiancé. The word was so foreign, yet so magical to be able to say.

I turned slightly to give him a small kiss. His eyes fluttered slightly, as a sleepy smile started to spread across his face.

“Morning sleepy head.” I said with a smile, snuggling closer to him.

“Morning beautiful.” Bryce said, pulling me closer.

“So today we have to tell everyone?” I asked.

“Yeah. You know how our parents will act if we wait much longer.” Bryce pointed out.

“Your right.” I agreed. I thought for a second before continuing, “We could tell my mom at breakfast, and then tell your parents at… lunch or dinner.”

“Lunch.”

“Alright I’ll call my mom. She said she’d be getting back from the convention at about 10.” I told him, reaching to my side table and grabbing my phone.

I pulled out of Bryce’s embrace and sat up. I dialed my mom’s number and put it to my ear. It rang four times before she answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey mom.”

“Hey sweetie! How’s my little girl doing?” she asked, making me groan.

“Fine, mom. Hey, I was wondering if we could have Bryce over for breakfast?”

“Oh, is he visiting this weekend?” she asked

“Yeah.”

“Well sure. He’s always welcomed. If you want you can have him come over before I get home. I should be home in an hour or two.”

I bit my lip, she didn’t need to know that Bryce was already here, in my bed. “Okay, I’ll call him right now.”

“Okay baby. See you in a bit.”

“Bye Mom.” I said before hanging up.

I laid back down and snuggled closer to my man. Hehe, my man. I can say that now, and not worry about sounding too possessive. I glanced
down at the ring that now laid on my finger. It was so beautiful. The design of it was so unique.

“Did you see what was engraved on the inside of it?” Bryce asked.

I raised my eyebrow, and pulled it off my finger. Sure enough, there was something engraved on the inside metal of the ring. ‘I love you’  was engraved into the silver metal of the ring. “Aww” I said, giving him a small peck on the lips.

“You know, you always seem to surprise me.” I admitted. 

He grinned, “Good.”

We were about to kiss when Brit barged in. “Hey, Summy, do you think-“ she stopped when she saw us.

“What. The hell.” She said slowly.

“Brit, you’re not going to believe it.”

“Oh Summer, please spare me the details. I do not want to hear how you lost your V-card.”

“What?! No! Just look!” I said, holding out my hand, displaying my engagement ring.

Bryce looked at the ring as if she couldn’t tell if it was real or not. “Wait, so you two are-“

“Engaged.” Bryce said, supplying a word for her.

“Holy shit.” She cursed

I waited for a better reaction. And I got one. Brit smiled and clapped her hands together. “Oh my god I’m so happy  for the two of you!” Brit exclaimed.

Brit sat on the bed next to me. “Oh my, I can see it now. The flowers, the dress, the food! Oh what do you guys think you’ll serve at your wedding?” Brit asked.

“Seriously? That’s what you’re thinking about?”

Brit shook her head slightly, “Sorry, I haven’t eaten breakfast yet so my tummy is taking control of my thoughts.” Brit explained, making Bryce and I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!