29: Bicycle

We're sitting on the grass by the Han river, waiting for the sunset of course.

She said she wants to go here, and so I agreed. It's been a while since I visited this place and it's still the same.

I used to go here with the boys before we debut. Funny how nothing changes in this place, yet everything inside me was already changed.

I took out my phone and put one of my earphones on my ear, the other on her ear.

She was taken aback, probably asking 'what is this.'

I smiled at her and she just watched me.

You are the sunlight that rose again in my life

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams

I don't know what this emotion is

If this place is also inside a dream

"Is this Jungkook?" She asked.

I just nodded as I closed my eyes. I helped in writing this song and I'm always hearing it too, but it's the first time that I felt its true meaning.

I held out my hand in front of her, gesturing her to put hers over it then I sing,

"Take my hands now."

She smiled and put her hands on mine, I gently squeezed it.

"You are the cause of my euphoria,"

Our eyes looking straightly at each other,

"When I'm with you I'm in utopia."

Even if the desert becomes cracked

No matter who shakes this world

Don't let go of the hand you're holding

Please don't wake up from this dream

The song ended and I can feel every word, every lyrics. We're still looking at each other and I swear I'm gonna melt right now.

She giggled at me," Euphoria... a feeling of intense excitement and happiness."

"So can I say that I'm in euphoria right now?" I smirked.

She just shook her head and chuckled.

"You like the song?" I asked as I leaned over her.

"Yes, definitely. And Jungkook's voice is so soothing," Her eyes sparkling.

I felt a little jealous. Soothing? What does she mean by that?

I cleared my throat, "I helped in writing that song."

"Really? That's amazing Yoongi! I wanna hear you sing."

"Uhh... my voice is good but I don't sing, I rap."

"Rap?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. Rap, like..." I cleared my throat once again as I clenched my hands and put it in front of my mouth like a microphone. "A to the G to the U to the STD, I'm d boy because I'm from D."