[19] Save You

Yuri and her crew sits on to the cold floor inside a temporary cell for them. "I'm sorry-" Yuri apologizes but Minju shushes her off. "Don't worry, We will get out of here." Minju cuts her off and Yuri somewhat smiles weakly.

"Jo Yuri, One of the commander wants to talk to you." A officer says and unlocks the cell, grabs Yuri out of the cell and leads inside a dark room with a single chair...

"Captain Jo Yuri, a traitor in this nation." A guy walks in behind her. The guard forces Yuri to sit on the chair and ties her with a rope-

"You think your commander Sakura will not tell this to us?" The chief commander says and rolls his sleeves up on his arm showing an black coffin on his wrist..

"you're the traitor here!" Yuri shouts and the chief commander chuckles. "oh yeah i'm not surprised that you know about the organization that Mr. Kang owns and leads." he says and smirks.

"you can shout for help all you want, Yuri. No one can hear you." He adds and Yuri forms a fist and tries to break away from the rope-

until...

"Sir! We got Choi Yena!"

The chief commander's radio echoes and he smiles. "that's not even a shock news for me. Knowing that the right hand of Kwon Eunbi, Jo Yuri will work with a wanted criminal." He says.

Yuri with her eyes still widens in shock.

"she's really out of her mind." she mutters. and the door unlocks behind the chief commander revealing a heavy masked and heavy armored swat officers with Yena handcuffed in the middle.

the two swat officers forces Yena to kneel and the chief commander smirks. "i didn't know how stupid you are, Yena." he says and lifts her chin using a knife.

Yena shows her face smiling and looks to Yuri.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yuri asks.

Yena winks.

"To save you."

Yena stands up and head butts the chief commander, the two swat guards shoot the two other guards of the chief. Yena releases herself from the handcuff and takes out her knife....

"and I didn't know how dumb police officers are." She says and kneels to the chief commander..

she slits his throat as soon as she sees the black coffin tattoo on his wrist and the two swat guards takes off their masks, revealing Chaewon and Yujin.

They soon takes off their swat disguise and sighs. "That disguise is sure really hot when you wear it." Yujin complains and Chaewon chuckles.

the door unlocks again revealing Sakura, Minju and Wonyoung, the three runs to the four girls and Sakura clears her throat.

"Sorry Yuri, I had to go with Yena's plan." She says and Yuri looks at her confusingly. "What do you mean?"

"It was all in my plan. Sakura is my spy in your crew." Yena answers instead and Sakura bows. "Sorry." She grins apologetically...

"So now Chief. Let's go and defeat Daniel?" Yena asks as she offers her hand.

Yuri takes it.

"I would love to."