Reader x Armin: The Perfect Date

Today, your boyfriend was taking you out for a date. You and Armin have been dating for the past two years but it seems like every time you guys have dates, Armin Alert becomes paranoid and wants every thing to be perect.

He took you to fancy restaurants.
He took you to the theatre.
He took you to an opera.
Hell, he even bought an all expense paid trip to (favorite country)! Which, by far was your favorite.

You didn't mind his generosity but you sometimes wanted a normal date. Just snuggling back at home, eating Nutella and watching Netflix was fine with you. But Armin treated you like royalty and wouldn't want you to think that he wasn't even trying for this relationship.

You were blow drying your hair when you got a text from none other than Armin.

'I'll be there in twenty minutes.' He texted, you sent back a sticker of a thumbs up and applied a small amount of make up, just to look fresh. You decided to curl the ends of your hair and wear a frilly (f/c) dress with matching doll shoes and knee high stockings. You sent Armin a snap chat of two of your bags, one was white while the other was pink, you asked which one he preferred best. Three minutes later, Armin replied. He said that the white one goes well with your (e/c) eyes.

Soon, you were ready and waited for Armin outside your house. You played on the swing for a while and fed your pets. Then, you heard a car honk and you ran to the front yard.

Armin was leaning on the passenger's side of his yellow lambourghini. You didn't really care about the fact that Armin came from a wealthy family, as long as his family approved of you and you and Armin were happy.

Armin caught sight of you and he smiled. He was wearing black dress pants, a yellow coat and a white shirt underneath, he was also wearing white Vans.

"Hi, (y/n). You look adorable today." Armin smiled.

"Hi, Armin!" You smiled also, "thanks! You look really cool today!"

Armin blushed and chuckled nervously. He took your hand and kissed it, making you blush. Armin asked if you were ready, you nodded and waited for Armin to open the door for you.

Both of you got in and Armin started the engine. He was holding the steering wheel with his left hand and with his right, he held your hand.

"So, what's the agenda for today?" You asked.

"Well, I was thinking about how I kept dragging you to places I'd like. And I've never asked you where to go. So maybe, I thought, you should choose where we'll go." Armin said, glancing back and forth from you and the street.

"Armin, I love it when you take me anywhere. As long as I'm with you," You smiled, "but yeah! Why not? Let's go to the amusement park!"

When you arrived at the amusement park, Armin was astounded by the size of the ferris wheel. You pulled him to the ticket booth and dragged Armin to every ride there was. He bought ice cream for share and you enjoyed each other's company. You took pictures in the photo booth and gave half of the film to Armin, who kissed it and placed it in his wallet. Then, you rode the ferris wheel. You took more than fifty selfies with Armin and you were smiling all the time. Armin was having the time of his life with you. The last time he visited an amusement park was when Eren and Mikasa, his best friends, told him to skip violin class and have fun in an amusement park, the same one as this. But now that his friends were at a different college in a different state, Armin didn't have a chance to go back until now, with you.

You and Armin were eating frozen yogurt and you spotted a 'Build-A-Bear' store. You got excited and pulled Armin there. You were greeted by stuffed animals and a station where you can build your own bear. You forced Armin to make one with you and he did. You chose what kind of animal you'd like, its color and its name. Armin did the same.

Soon, your little stuffed toys were completed and you hid yours behind your back.

"On the count of three, we show each other our babies, kay?" You said.

"Babies?" Armin chuckled, "sure. Why not?"

"One...two...three...!"

You flashed each other's stuffed animal. Your eyes widened when you saw a stuffed (f/c) (f/a) in Armin's hands. The animal had a cute white flower on its left ear and it was the size of a normal teddy bear. You made Armin a yellow rabbit with blue eyes, and a black bow tie around its neck. The clerk had given the name plates. Armin's creation was named '(y/n)'. While yours was named 'Armin'.

You wrapped your hand around Armin's arm and both of you left with the stuffed animals.

You told Armin to stay the night and he did. You slept peacefully in his arms while cuddling with your new 'babies'.

I've neve been to Built A Bear. But I always wanted to make my own stuffed animal! I would've made a ducktle (Duck and turtle)...

Requests are still ON HOLD
until then, be humanity's hope, Trainees!
Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!