FORTY-FIVE

November 14, 20XX - Friday

"We're at Yoongi's place." Taehyung told me as he played with my fingers. 

"It's actually a bit more south than where we want to be."

My anxiety rose after hearing him say that. 

It's been one whole day since I've fully awakened and I'm just barely getting answers now.

Everyone was being careful with me, only revealing bits of information at a time.

Who was being the most careful?

Taehyung.

Everywhere I went, he stuck to me like my shadow.

He might've been afraid that I would relapse...

but the looks he was giving Hoseok told me it was for another reason as well.

There was a knock on the door, stirring my thoughts.

Namjoon entered the room, followed by Yoongi, indicating it was something serious.

We sat up on the bed, giving them our full attention.

"I'm sorry, guys. Sorry to break reality onto you two, but we have to talk about what we're going to do next."

"It's only a matter of time before they come after us for the fake cocaine." Yoongi walked over to the window, peeking through the blinds.

"Fake?" I questioned.

Yoongi nodded, turning towards Taehyung and I. "A portion of the cocaine we handed over was fake. What we gave to their hands was real, but what was loaded to their cars wasn't. The good news in that is that we easily paid of Taehyung's debt. The bad news is that they could be tracking us down."

Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly, his soft voice speaking, "I'm sorry...all I seem to do is keep causing trouble for everyone."

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at Taehyung. 

Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head. "Kid, we were already in trouble before you. This is nothing. At least we're able to take you out of this mess."

Taehyung didn't say anything, his head drooped low.

Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest, kicking the ground. "Well, as best as we can. We just hit a bit of an obstacle... we can no longer travel by car. Things are too risky with who we might run into and how far your warrant has reached.

So here's the plan: We're going to get on a boat and travel to Incheon. We can't take the boat anywhere too far from the land without it being suspicious, so we have no other exit but Incheon airport. 

When we reach Incheon, we're going to disguise ourselves with police uniforms. Taehyung and Hari will take off their uniforms close to boarding. So we only have that checkpoint to go through. Yoongi has prepared the documents for you guys. You should be fine. The flight will take you to America. You'll be safest there than any bordering country."

I hadn't realized that I held in my breath until Namjoon had stopped talking. 

This was getting real.

Turning my gaze towards Taehyung, I noticed that he was staring at Namjoon with tears in his eyes.

Did he also see the light at the end of the tunnel a bit brighter than before?

Namjoon closed his eyes, releasing a heavy sigh. 

"You guys are almost safe. Only few more days..."

I took Taehyung's trembling hands in mine.

Only a few more days...

He held my hand tightly.

...until the end of it all.

_______________________________

A/N: Ahhh part three might be ending soon, but there is still a part four and possibly a five! However, for that, I need your help! I want to answer all your questions and more! I need a lot of questions directing at Tae. So lots of "why didn't you...?" And "Couldn't you have...?" Questions! Some for Hari too and of course general questions.

Insert them as a comment HERE

Thank you for 18k!