~|♡9♡|~

It was time for Disney Land. I was so excited! There was no way I was going to be naughty today! I was going to be the most perfectest angel for daddy because I wanna have fun! He said last night that he had a surprise for me today even though I was naughty yesterday. But he wouldn't even tell big me what it was. Not fair! I was up before daddy today and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake him up but I also wanted juice. But if I made a mess, he would be mad. I decided to just play with my two barbies I brought. I had a Rapunzel doll and a Tiana one. They were my favorite princesses, but Rapunzel will always be my favoritest ever! We had a party because we were in Disney Land. But a quiet party so daddy wouldn't wake up. I really wanted to meet Rapunzel, but I wanna meet all of the princesses. Daddy and I slept in the same bed after all last night. We watched a couple movies before we went to bed and then we talked about our relationship and he's officially my boyfriend.

I heard the rustling of the sheets and looked over at the bed to see daddy checking his phone and rubbing his eyes. He flopped back down on the bed. I giggled as he realized I was already awake.

"How?" He asked groggily.

"How what, daddy?"

"How in the world are you awake?" He replied, his raspy voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I dunno. I fink I just ready to go to Disney Wand!"

"Ah, I see. So my little baby wants to go have fun after she threw a fit yesterday? Hmmm. Daddy will have to think about it." He said, propping himself up on his elbows.

"W-wha..? Bu... you says... you says we could go an.. dat you has a suwpwise...." I responded, my eyes tearing up.

His expression changed quickly, "no, angel, daddy was just joking, we're going to Disney Land today. I was just messing with you."

I frowned and scrunched up my nose. I turned away with my arms crossed.

"Skylar, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

I couldn't help but hold back a giggle as I pretended to be angry.

"Sky? Baby?"

I didn't look at him but walked to him.

"Skylar?"

I giggled.

"Yes, daddy?"

He bit his lip then chuckled, "nothing baby."

I hugged him, my arms wrapping around his neck, his snaking around my waste. He kissed me slowly. I kissed back gently. He bit my bottom lip playfully. I knew where this was going.

I pulled away. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Not now, daddy." I giggled.

He groaned, "oh, why not baby girl? Do you know how bad daddy wants you?"

I bit my lip, "you promised, remember?" I said, bringing up Disney Land again.

"I know. But when we get back, you're going to be screaming my name."

My knees went weak, I bit my lip and nodded.

"Good. Now, shall we get breakfast?" He asked, as if he didn't know that he almost made me moan from just his words.

I nodded.

"Words, baby girl."

"Yes daddy. Can I bring Repunzel with me?"

"Sure. Let daddy get ready, okay?"

"Yes, daddy!"

Daddy went and took a shower and got his stuff ready for the day. He came out in just a towel with his hair still dripping a little. I bit my lip and tried to look away but my eyes always took me back to him.

"Princess, didn't daddy tell you staring is rude?"

"S-sorry.." I stuttered, looking down, flustered.

"Don't worry about it. It's only okay if they like it." He winked, turning back around.

I sighed, turning around so I wasn't looking at him. I physically could not look at him without becoming extremely turned on.  No one person should have this much power over someone.

I heard the unzipping of a suitcase, I sat on the bed, trailing my fingertips to my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my princess parts. I moaned quietly without even trying. I waited a few seconds to see if daddy was going to say anything...

"Did daddy tell you to stop?"

"Sorry..." I mumbled, continuing what I was doing.

"Does my little slut want help?"

I nodded frantically, almost moaning from his voice.

"Good, because daddy needs your help too."

Word Count: 755