Roomie

As soon as I packed my clothes and other girl necessities, Hoseok took my bag over to his house while I cleaned up a bit. As I was cleaning I kept hearing things upstairs. Like...footsteps?
"Hoseok?" I asked looking up the stairs. "Is that you?" Now I was walking up stairs looking from left to right.
"Hose-" I stopped when I heard something fall in my room. If Hoseok was in there he would've answered me.
I slowly walked to the door making sure I didn't make any noise.
Ok, let's do this!
I kicked open the door and was ready to kick someone's ass, but I saw no one in there.
Just a picture on the floor.
Ugh I keep getting freaked out over random shit.
When I went to pick it up I heard the door slam shut behind me.
Before I could turn around I was kicked to the floor.
I got up quickly and it was a guy in  all black wearing a black face mask and a hood.
I did a side kick to his side and ran over to throw a punch.
He tried to hit me back but I caught his arm and twisted it till I heard the bones crack and I saw his arm turned all the way around.
He cried out in pain and with his other hand tried to pull out something from the back of his jeans. When I saw what he pulled out I kicked it out of his hands and held him back against a wall.
"ALINA!!!" I heard a voice yell from downstairs.
"I'm in here help!!" I yelled still trying to hold this guy down who I could tell was a lot stronger then me.
The door bursted open and Hoseok grabbed the gun that was on the floor. I let go of the guy because i felt too week to hold him back anymore.
As he ran at me with his arms out trying to grab me a bang went off. The guy fell onto the floor unconscious.
I looked back at Hoseok who was holding the gun in his hand with his eyes looking at what he had just done.
"Hoseok, give me the gun," I said as I walk over to him and grab the gun from his hand.
I set it down and turned back to Hoseok who attacked me with a hug.
"Are you ok?!" He said grabbing my shoulders while examining my body.
"I'm fine, I'm fine, let's just call the police and tell them what happened" I said while turning him around so he couldn't look at the body anymore.
___
The police came and we told them everything that had happened.
The guys let me stay at there house. I was appt I wouldn't be alone for a while. Whoever He was he knew what I could do, because he had a gun. Who else knows what I can do? Did someone follow me from America?
"Ok, Alina, you'll share a room with Hoseok, just so your safe" Jin said.
"Ok" I walked up the stairs and saw Hoseok in his room.
"Hey, you ok?" I asked with worried eyes.
"Yeah why?" He said walking to me.
"I mean...you shot someone...I just thought-"
He stopped me mid sentence.
"I did it because he was going to hurt you, if he did that I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So I killed him, so he couldn't kill you. I just love you" He said pulling me into a hug.
"I-I love you too Hoseok" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.
____

Awww I love Hoseok soooo much!!!!! I wish he was my boyfriend....oh well that won't ever happen.
Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.

Btw, I want to know who yalls fave Jonas brother is. Mine is Kevin.