Italy

I saw my doctor and he gave me the all-clear to fly to Italy which made me happier than ever. As we sit in Luca's private jet I look at my husband the man who runs the mafia play with our son like he is some big soft teddy bear.

I know my husband is a monster and I know he has shed blood but it doesn't bother me anymore. I guess what they say is true if you are born into this famiglia you will always be a part of it. I didn't think I would ever be okay with what Luca does but now after everything that has happened to me, I am glad he does what he does because he can protect me.

I am glad he booked a late honeymoon because we never had one. We have never had alone time together and that leaves me sad. Now we have two weeks to get to know each other again and to spend with our son. Unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy it fully as I am still bandaged up which means there will be no swimming for me. I am also not to sit out in the sun too long which I am happy with.

When we arrive we get into one of the many cars that Luca owns and we drive to the unknown place he has booked. When we arrive I see it is a large house with beautifully landscaped gardens and a swimming pool. It has vines growing up the brick building and it looks gorgeous.

We get out and I watch as Luca grabs my bags. At the last minute, we invited my sisters and Luca's brothers. We will be alone most of the time but Luca thought it would be nice for me to have them there as I haven't seen them in what seems like forever. My brothers declined the offer which made me angry. They haven't bothered to check on me once since I was taken making me dislike them somewhat. Dante grabs my sister Aryana's bags and I watch as her face goes red.

We all walk inside and I look around at the marble floors and cream surroundings. There are various pictures of the beach and vineyards all around. It makes it feel homely and I love it. I follow Luca upstairs to the master bedroom and there is a cot already there so I place Alessandro inside as he fell asleep already as he was tired from the journey.

I pack away all our clothes as Luca talks to the chef to get dinner ready. Once I am done I start a bath and I then undress and slowly take my bandages of. What awaits me underneath leaves me feeling nauseated the scared skin looks horrible making tears come to my eyes. I don't know how Luca will ever look at me the same again. As I turn to enter the bath I see Luca standing there and I jump out of my skin.

He walks towards me and I turn my head away so I won't have to look at him. He does something I never thought he would do. He gets on his knees and he begins to kiss my stomach. He then kisses both my thighs and makes his way up to my mouth. He kisses me gently and pulls away. He begins to undress and then he helps me into the bath.

"Bella I love you and your scars do not bother me they are a part of you therefor they are beautiful," He says.

"They are not beautiful Luca they are horrible I can only hope the skin grafts will help if not I will have to have some sort of surgery I cannot look at these they are only a reminder," I say and he nods.

We bathe and talk. We laugh about stupid stuff and it leaves me feeling lighter than I have since this marriage begun. We get out of the bath and then I check on our son. He is still asleep when some one knocks on the door. It's the maid telling us dinner is ready. Luca tells them to deliver it to the room and I am glad.

When it's delivered Luca carries it out to the patio and we sit down and look over the views as we eat. It's then I realise that everything I went through to get here is worth it.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!