Make It Right

JK POV:

I love Park Jimin?

 A thought flashed in my mind but I pushed it away harshly. No, there is no way that I am falling for him. My heart is reserved for one person only. Maybe that eerie atmosphere was messing with my sanity. I shrugged the thought as soon as it came in my mind. 

"B-but Hyung... he lied. He lied to me knowing how much I loved you. He tried to take your place knowing that I can never replace you with anyone else. He betrayed my trust... how could I sit back and watch him pretend to be you? I h-hate him for looking like you, I hate him for, not being you??? Why couldn't it just be him instead? Why you had to die and not...." I couldn't complete my sentence as I was harshly shoved away with a fierce push. 

"Stop it Jungkook.... Stop lying to yourself. You do not hate him because he lied to you, you hate him for not being me. You don't want to torture him for not being him instead you despised him for not being the person you wanted him to be. You are angry with me, not him. I broke our promise, he didn't. Was it his fault that I died? Was it his fault that you fell in love with me and not him? All he wanted to do was to save the smile on your face Jungkook and what did you do? You took everything he had... his smile, his happiness, his pride, his friends and now, probably his life too. You do not hate him Jungkook, you hate me for not being there and you are trying to mask that anger by hurting the one who could possibly replace that love which you feel for me. Open your eyes Jungkook. Stop blaming and hurting him for things he is not responsible for. If you want to blame someone blame me, hate me all you want," Jihan paused with a faint chuckle with his voice getting shaky by second.

"If I had been, I would have even said kill me but please... don't hate my brother Jungkook. My Jiminie has already been through a lot already. Don't hurt the only person who can mend your broken heart Kookie", Jihan said wiping softly wiping the tears off my cheeks which I never knew were streaming down my eyes in the first place, "Save him... save him from you and save him from himself." Jihan said in a defeated tone with tears glistening in his eyes.

"I...", I was tongue-tied after hearing Jihan Hyung's outburst. 

All he said was the bitter truth that I was trying to avoid for months now or maybe years.

 "I forgive you Jungkook, I forgive you for all the things you did to my brother. It's time to go back Jungkook and seek his forgiveness now. My mochi can be stubborn sometimes but he has a heart of gold. I am sure he will forgive you in no time", Jihan said with a smile that screamed 'goodbye'. 

I was vigorously shaking my head trying to hold on to him as long as I can because deep down a part of me knew that this moment will never return again. I would never come back in this place, being able to hold and see him again. 

This was my first and only chance of seeing him as a young grown-up man like I always imagined. So similar yet so different from his twin. 

This was my first Hello to him after years and my final goodbye. 

"I love you Hyung. I always will. Please don't hate me. I will make it right for you. I will make it right for the three of us, just please don't leave me again", Jihan began to fade slowly with my grip on him getting lighter and lighter. I thrashed and screamed begging him not to go as I saw his figure getting dimmer and dimmer and with a final smile, he was gone before my very eyes... only this time never to come back again. I didn't get time to comprehend what was happening around me as everything around me began to crumble and before I could realize, I was sucked into a vacuum with nothing but darkness enveloping my existence.

***

My eyes flew open as I woke up in the busy hallways now bustling with people and the beeping sounds filling the air. I looked around and found myself surrounded by familiar yet stern faces. The haziness slowly left my mind as I jolted awake in my seat realizing the situation, I was in. 

"Where is Jimin?" I said panic filling my voice.

 "That is exactly what we would like to know", I looked to my right finding an angry Taehyung being held back by Namjoon and Hoseok. 

I had texted them this morning, telling them to come to Busan Hospital and before they could ask any more questions I hung up, not in the mood to get in any trouble with them.

 "I-I don't know... he has been in there since we are here", I looked at the ground guiltily. 

"And how the hell did he end up there? I swear to God Jungkook if anything.... Anything happens to him, I will personally tear you apart", Taehyung yelled loudly while trying to break free from their grip as the whole hallway stopped their activities to look at the raging male. 

"Calm down Tae, you are not doing any good by uselessly yelling, let him speak as to what actually happened?" Yoongi tried to reason with him.

 "And you...", he glared hard at me and I lower my gaze with shame, "Tell us how did you two ends up here", Yoongi said in a stern voice making all others look at me in anticipation.

"I....It-it is my fault", I whispered inaudibly as I began to tell them exactly what went down in the last few hours. 

As I was reaching the last part, a strong punch landed on my face making him stumble backward. 

"You bastard...How could you do this to him? You have crossed all boundaries of humanity. I am ashamed to know a selfish person like you who is willing to push anyone beyond their limits just to satisfy yourself. I am going to kill you", another punch landed on my jaw which I took without showing any resistance because I knew I deserved it.

 "Get out, I can't stand your pathetic existence near my Jimin anymore. You don't deserve to be around him anymore, no one needs you here... Get lost", Taehyung shouted at my face as he harshly pulled me towards him by grabbing my collar. 

"Get lost before I end up doing something you might regret", he pushed me harshly making me stumble back a few steps. 

"No", I stood my ground with a firm expression. 

"I won't leave him like this", I said pointing towards the closed doors. 

"What more do you want huh??? To see him die, that is what you want to wait for. Haven't you done enough already... I swear I.....", Taehyung once again started to advance towards me but this time he was held back by Seokjin who had a worried look on his face. 

"Stop Taehyung, you are causing a scene. Do you want to be kicked out of the hospital?" He softly mumbled in his ear trying to relax and him, "and Jungkook, it's better if you leave for now", he said in a soft tone contrary to what I was expecting. 

"But Hyung I....", I couldn't continue as I didn't know what to say.

 I wanted to stay, I wanted to apologize but how will I face him after pushing him to the brink of death. 

"Good luck finding your way back... although it will be a hell of relief for the people around you if you couldn't", I could hear it all too clearly the words I said to him last night and how I wished I could kill myself for saying such venomous things to him. 

With a heavy heart, I started to retrace my step, slowly increasing the distance between the room Jimin was held in. 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: I forgot what It felt like to write😪😪😪 

I am sorry for the long pause as I am busy with sorting out personal stuff. I am thankful to all my readers for sticking by me and motivating me to keep writing in midst of all the mess☻☻. 

Love you all 🖤🖤🖤

Will update again soon🎉