26. bullets

Just an extra sexual warning!

The look on Sir's, or Nico's since I now am allowed to call him that, face when I woke up scared me. He looked happy. Or more like a mischievous kind of happy, and that's scary let me tell you.

He got this freaking box in his hand that he's walking around with. It's as if he's trying to taunt me with it.

He even held it when he stood in the bathroom while he insisted on brushing his teeth while I showered. I haven't been out in public in ages, and I'd love to actually get dressed nicely and feel pretty when I go out once again. I've also decided not to be sad today, even if I see something that has to do with my parents. I need to think positively and not ruin a day out in the free.

As I walk out of the bathroom with my towel around my body I turn to Nico who's laying on the bed while tossing the box up in the air and catching it again, his grin still prominent on his mouth.

"Ehm, Sir. Can I wear something else than my uniform today? Please." I ask as I tug my dress closer to me. He sits up on the bed and nods his head.

"Of course."

I smile and turn around, heading towards the closet. Just as I'm about to enter I stop and turn towards him again.

"Eh Nico. Can I maybe get a little makeup?" I ask, I know he doesn't like it, but I still want to ask. He turns to look at me with a small frown. I send him a wide smile, trying to be as lovely as possible.

"Hm... I'll see what I can fix. Now go change. I need something with you in 5 minutes." He says as he puts the box into his back pocket of his grey suit pants. I smile and nod my head, walking into the closet. I bend over to pick up a new pair of underwear, only to hear the rustle of fabric behind me.

As I grab them I look over my shoulder, seeing Nico leaning against the doorway. I raise an eyebrow at him as I stand straight, pulling my underwear on under my towel. He smirks at me as he crosses his arms over his chest.

I sigh and shake my head, turning my body fully away from him. When I'm sure he can't see me I drop the towel and quickly put on the bra. I can feel his eyes burning into my skin as he watches me, making my self-confidence drain in a second. Is he staring at my scars?

I gulp and open the drawer with skirts, pulling out a polka-dotted maxi skirt. I normally wouldn't wear this but it's pretty.

I quickly slip it on and tie the little bow on my right. His eyes are still on me as I reach for one of the white shirts. It's cropped by my ribs, leaving a little bit of skin showing in between the skirt and shirt. The shirt itself is just plain white. It's a very basic outfit.

I turn to look at him, he's half-smiling at me, making my heart skip a beat. Those darn dimples.

I sigh as I bend over to grab my boots. It's become a habit to wear those now, my feet barely hurt from them anymore. I never thought I'd say that.