Chapter 22 | We Need To Talk

𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Stupid demonic sun!

It shines through the window, peering through the gap in the curtains that render them useless. Sighing, I bury my head back into the pillow to hide from the sun before realizing it's not a pillow but in fact Noah. Lifting my head, Luna is no longer sleeping between us and I'm curled into Noah's side as he has his arms wrapped around me. Checking the time on his clock that sits on the bedside, it's becoming late morning. I sit up, careful not to wake Noah and try to get his arm off me.

"For fuck's sake I'm not a football," I mumble unable to get his arm off me. Huffing, I grab a pillow and tuck it into his arms, allowing me to remove my body. He hugs it to him, making me suppress a laugh before taking a picture of him. Climbing over him I walk out of his room closing the door behind me. "Grandma Rose," I jump as she stands there with her eyebrow raised, watching me walk out of her grandson's room. "We fell asleep last night watching a movie, Luna had a nightmare, so she slept in there with us and didn't want me to leave."

"Relax dear. The amount of boys' rooms I snuck out of when I was your age, will shock you," She winks at me, making me chuckle. "Plus, I have money on you both getting together. Chop chop, get ready so you can have some breakfast."

She walks off as my jaw drops at her confession. Getting rid of the embarrassment of her catching me sneaking out of Noah's room. I head into my room to get changed for the day before walking downstairs, seeing everyone but Noah.

I greet them, "Morning."

They smile back and Sarah hands me a plate of breakfast, before I sit down and start eating.

"You know, I don't think you two should ever shop again. You spent twice as much yesterday when Ava was with you," Liam huffs, shaking his head and I conceal a laugh.

"Ava told me I looked good in everything though!" Emery defends and Liam glares at me.

I hold my hands up in defense. "I was being honest! Don't worry, she killed my bank account too when she told me I looked good in everything and shoved a bunch of clothes in my arms."

"You little brats. Get your asses back here!"

Noah's voice carries through the house, and we turn to see the twins run downstairs holding water guns. Noah runs downstairs covered in paint, making us all burst out laughing.

"I am so sending this to everyone," I say, snapping pictures of Noah as he glares at me.

"Send me one," Emery laughs and I nod my head.

Noah clenches his jaw. "Get back here!" He grabs the twins, rubbing the paint all over them that hasn't dried yet. "Revenge!"

"Ok ok, stop that. You're getting paint all over the place," Sarah places her hands on her hips, a stern look crossing her face, but amusement flashes in her eyes.

"All three of you go clean yourselves up. Stop pranking Noah, too. The amount of stuff we have to throw away because it's stained is getting ridiculous," Noah's dad shakes his head at the twins before they all head upstairs.

𝐍 𝐎 𝐀 𝐇 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"ATTACK!"

Liam and my dad hold up the twins on their shoulders as a chicken fight takes place in the pool in our garden. Luna is on the side lines cheering and I smile to myself before walking over to the outdoor couches where mom, grandma, and Ava sit.

Squeezing Ava's knee, I sit down next to her. "You're the only person I know who would read a book in this weather," I chuckle before moving my head to catch the cover. The Great Gatsby. "Any good?"