4.You good?

Sha'vonté ⚡🌻

"You okay?"I asked. He began to shift uncomfortably in his seat."I'm good..I should be asking you that."He answered.

"You staying the night?"I asked as I slipped on my nike slides and grabbed my drink."Nah,I got business to handle"He said.

I pouted and rolled my eyes."I'ma slide thru later though"He said.

I opened the door getting out. "I know you not getting a attitude"He smacked his lips.

"I'm not"I mumbled."See you when you get here"I said."you not gonna give me a kiss?"He asked. I rolled my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back and drove off.

I went to open the door to the house but it was already open. I heard lots of noise making me furrow my eyebrows.

I opened the door seeing it was crowded with people.

I know this bitch didn't plan a party in Momma house.

I stepped in the house scrunching up my face. It smelled like ass and socks.

I looked around for Mina and saw her dancing with a boy on the island. I went over to her but somebody grabbed me by my arm.

"Wassgud ma'."A guy said. "Please don't touch me,my nigga kill niggas so back up."I said.

He walked away and I rolled my eyes making my way to Mina again."MINA!ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!"I yelled over the music.

"Girl what? It's time to party"She slurred almost falling off the Island but the guy catched her.

She's lucky he did, because I was gonna let her fall.

I turned the music off and heard alot of people smack their lips."THE PARTY IS OVER!"I yelled. Everyone started getting angry and leaving.

Now that everyone was gone,I turned to see Mina and the guy talking."I don't think Three would like this"I said crossing my arms.

"We broke up,fuck his pitbull looking ass"She said."you better clean this house up"I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Im older than you"She mumbled.I went to my parents room seeing my Dad asleep.

"Dad,I know you heard all that noise"I said shaking him.I saw that he wasn't getting up anytime soon so I went to my room face timing my Momma.

"What do you want Vonte?"She asked."Do you know that your daughter just hosted a party at your house?"I asked making her sigh.

"I'm on my way"She said and after that she hung up. I felt the bed sink making me jump.

"Kentrell!don't do that"I whined."My bad ma'."He apologized. I turned on the TV so I can watch Netflix.

-

I heard alot of yelling making me get out of bed.I went downstairs seeing Mina and My Momma arguing.

"What is going on?"I asked."As if you don't know"Mina bucked making me flip her off.

"You need to get the hell out of my house, throwing parties and shit"My Momma said calming down.

"Fine"Mina mumbled going to her room."Now I'm about to get to work"My momma said fixing her robe.

"What work?"I asked."KEESHAN!HURRY UP!"My dad yelled from upstairs.

"Ew,y'all nasty"I mugged her and she laughed.I went back to my room to see Kentrell on his phone.