•important•

Hello everyone! I wanted to post a small message here for my new readers as well as some old readers who may still have this in their libraries or reading lists and are still avid readers of the HP fandom.

This book has gained a resurgence in views and reads lately and I'm seriously blown away.  I was a child when I first wrote any of this, somewhere between 11 and 13 years old. The fact that anyone would read how awful my writing style used to be is beyond me. But since this has become such a popular read again, I figured I'd take this opportunity to plug my other HP fanfic!

I'm currently writing an HP story called "Fated", formerly known as "The Clashing Colors".

It's kind of an AU in the sense that some things about the Wizarding World are a little different/of my own creation, one of which is that Harry's parents are still alive. The timeline is also a little wonky; everyone with the exception of my OC is in their Seventh Year. There is also no mention of Horcruxes and there is no two-and-a-half hour long camping trip (you Potterheads know exactly what I mean when I say that). Plus, the writing style has definitely improved! I started writing it years ago but only just recently decided to take another crack at it, and I hope some day it does as well as this book has. So if you're interested, please give it a read. Do keep in mind, updates are slow and oftentimes very random, as I do have a full-time job outside of Wattpad.

Thank you all for enjoying my stories. Your support means the world to me!

Love,
Iz💜