chapter 14~

3 days passed.

I'm sitting in the cafeteria next to my lil bro.

He transferred to this school today. My parents originally wanted him to go to a different school but then they changed their minds and decided to send him to my school.

The reason was because a lot of mom's friend's kids attended this school as well.

Anyways, Everything is chill, and then!

He stole my chicken.

"Hey! Stop stealing!" I said as I took his.

"What! You stop stealing. Hypocrite! You also stole from me!"

"I did that because you ate mine!"

"Like this?" Anthony said while taking another piece of my chicken.

"What the hell, man?! Stop being so annoying" I yelled as I took his chicken.

"You stop being annoying!"

"Quiet down!"

"If you are yelling then why should I!?"

"Oh my god. Get manners. This is a prestigious school! idiot."

"I'm not an idiot! I'm way smarter than you. Idiot!"

Suddenly, heroine and Irene came to our table.

Oh no, their doing their shenanigans again. I haven't told Anthony about them yet.

"These guys are weirdos who randomly come pick fights with me." I whisper to my lil bro.

"I understand. I've also had weirdo's following me and giving me love letters in my previous school." He whispers back.

"Oh my god. Stop flaunting your popularity." I whispered back

"Hello, I'm Allison Moonlight. You are being noisy." said with a cold clear spring breeze like voice. The silver haired beauty with ruby red eyes with beauty that could put flowers to shame. She had fine jade like skin and red lips.

They were on the second floor where the student council sits how could they hear us?

well that doesn't matter, the heroine is so beautiful. She looks like a flower that can't be reached. She looks cold on the outside but she's actually passionate on the inside. With her voice everything she says sounds like a melody to the ears. Such grace, and beauty.

Wah, I can't be seduced. She isn't a simple girl and she totally didn't come here for no reason.

I hope Anthony isn't seduced by this beauty.

"My name is Irene. we're extremely sorry to have come here to disturb your conversation. Miss Lilia i'm so sorry for that day." Said a cute voice coming from a girl with luscious black hair and watering dazzling emerald green eyes. She looks like a small animal who need to be protected at all costs.

Woah, I actually feel guilty for ruining Irene's scheme. She looks so sad...AHhh her charm is so powerful.

I hope Anthony isn't going to fall in love with this beauty.

I look at Anthony. He doesn't seem impressed.

Good thing. Thank god.

I read so many CN novels about harem battles that I can already predict their next actions. So, Irene is trying to use her green tee bitch tactics, shes is definitely scheming. 

She'll try to make me look like the bad guy and then Allison is going to help her multiply her pitifulness with her smartly, constructed sentences and then my social life will crash with me being isolated and labeled as a bully.