MomoJirou - Anger (Angst / Fluff)

(welcome back to episode 2 of me being moody and wanting to write a story to vent-)

(Basically Bakugou REALLY pissed Jirou off and she hates when she gets to the point of yelling anger)

          -Jirou's POV-
   It usually takes a lot for me to get to the point of anger where I yell at people, but I've been hitting that point a lot lately. Usually after everytime I yell too much, I'll go cry in a private area where I don't think anyone will find me...but one day that went wrong.

   I ran into the bathroom stall and slammed the door. I had just made an excuse to leave the training exercise after my argument with Bakugou that really pissed me off. I sat down on the floor and cried into my hands quietly. I didn't realize how long I was in there until someone came in.
   "Jirou, are you still in here?" A familiar voice asked. I shot my head up once I realized who's voice it was. Yaomomo's. I quickly stumbled to get to my feet but I managed.
   "Y-yeah..!" I exclaimed, "I'm here..!" After a few seconds, I swung the bathroom stall door open and was met with Yaomomo's eyes staring back at me.
   "Your eyes are red and puffy!" She said as she walked closer to me, "were you crying..?"
   "N-no..." I said as I looked down slightly, "m-maybe." She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged back as I burried my face into her chest to cry. She gently ran her hand through my hair as she calmly spoke to me.
   "It's okay, Kyouka," she said, "I'm here. I'll always be here for you." Eventually, she calmed me down enough so I could talk.

   "So why were you crying?" Yaomomo asked. We were now sitting on the bathroom floor in a stall as I sat in her lap with my legs straddling her waist while she kept her arms around me.
   "I've been angry most of this week and I eventually broke down," I said as I burried my head into the crook of her neck.
   "I understand," she said as she kept running her hand through my hair, "your hair is soft." I felt my face flush a slight shade of pink at the compliment.
   "It's getting late," she said, "I'll carry you back to your dorm." Before I could say anything, Yaomomo picked me up and began to carry me towards the dorms.

   We soon made it to my dorm room and Yaomomo gently put me down in front of my door.
   "I should go back to my dorm and get some rest," she said, "goodnight, Jirou!"
   "Goodnight, Yaomomo," I said as she walked off. I opened my door and walked into my dorm room and layed down on my bed.

   Hours went by of me just being alone with my thoughts. It was a mix of angry thoughts and sad ones, yet mostly angry ones. It was bad. So bad to the point where I was basically seeing red. I stood up and grabbed my guitar.
   "Stupid fucking Bakugou!" I shouted as I slammed my guitar into the wall. The guitar broke with a loud CRASH, but that didn't stop me. I kept slamming it into more things. I dropped it as I let out one large sigh which ended with a choked sob. I fell onto my knees as I sobbed into my hands. I was too busy sobbing that I didn't hear the door open and click shut.

          -Yaomomo's POV-
   I was woken up by a loud crash and a few choked sobs. That's when I realized they were coming from the room next to me.
   "Jirou's room..." I thought as I got up quickly, "I knew I shouldn't of left her alone!" I ran out the door and quickly opened the door to her room only to find her sobbing into her hands. I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me as she sobbed into my chest.
   "M-momo..?" Jirou managed to say between choked sobs, "i-is that yo-you..?"
   "Yeah," I said as I ran my hand through her hair, "it's me, Jirou." She kept her arms wrapped around me tightly.
   "I'm sorry for leaving you here," I said, "I should of stayed with you."
   "I-It's fine..." she said, "you're here now at least."

   We stayed there for awhile, in each others arms, not worrying about the mess of a room around us.