You're alive!?! : 16

Just as slender calmed Jeff down, there was a knock at the door. Jeff looked at slendy then went towards the door opening it, there in front of him was none other than Lui, "y-you're alive!??" Jeff screamed, Lui looked at him, he smiled as he cried tears of joy. "Oh Jeff, I thought I'd never see you again, I'm so sorry" Lui cried as he hugged his younger brother, Jeff couldn't help it and cried as he hugged back, crying was painful for Jeff since he didn't have eyelids but this was his brother, he couldn't be any happier knowing that his brother didn't die. Slender heard Jeff talking to someone and went towards the door to see Jeff's brother, this wasn't good for slender cause slender was the one to make Jeff kill his brother. Lui looked up and saw slender, he became angry and grabbed his brother " YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!?!" Lui screamed, Jeff was confused "what do you mean Lui, slender hasn't done nothing wrong except for taking me here when I passed out" Jeff said in a matter of fact. Lui's eye twitched with disgust, he hugged his brother, holding him tight. LJ came downstairs to get some orange juice and just stared at what was happening not knowing if he should quietly get the orange juice and run or stay and watch. LJ went to fridge quietly and grabbed a glass and poured himself some orange juice and tried to tiptoe himself out of there. " You do realize I can see and hear you lj, you're not slick" slender said crossing his arms, LJ stopped halfway up the stairs. "Fuck...." LJ said.