one.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the morning was chilly, the gloomy clouds unwilling to let the rising sun peek through its endless grey stretching across the sky. the small boy may have been the only one walking along the sidewalk this early in the morning, along with this weather bound to bring rain later in the day.

he enjoyed it, the cold breeze turning his nose and cheeks a rosy color and the tiny raindrops landing in his hair like little kisses from the sky. he couldn't get out of bed fast enough.

jungkook smiled to himself as he continued to head down the sidewalk and occasionally jump over growing puddles or splash in the smaller ones, wetting his vans without much of a care. the little grocery store was around the corner, a cute shop that had the young boys eyes set on it for some breakfast items.

"good morning." jungkook greeted an elderly woman buying one of the newspapers outside the grocery store. she smiled in return and huddled underneath the awning and the little protection it offered from the drizzling rain.

jungkook zipped up his jacket a bit more, he didn't plan that much a head and wasn't ready for the goosebumps rising on his arms and legs from the cool air inside the shop. "maybe i'll bring an umbrella next time." he thought out loud, taking one of the baskets and carrying it down a few aisles.

the boy picked out some cereal for himself and muffins from the bakery he knew his roommate would appreciate once he woke up. of course he couldn't forget the tea bags and sugar so he'd have something to drink before bed later that night.

jungkook quickly paid before hurrying back down the sidewalk and fumbling for his keys to the townhouse, thankfully the rain had led up and some streaks of sunlight were peering through the clouds. there were more cars on the city streets now, people heading to work or to run errands after filling their bellies with a good breakfast.

the television was on when the small boy finally fit the key into the lock and pushed the door open, slipping off his vans and walking past the stairs to the kitchen in the back of the house. "good morning." jungkook said, trying to make his voice louder so he could be heard over the news going on about gas prices increasing and what to expect of the future inflation.

there were footsteps coming down the hall and then a messy bed head peering around the corner. "did you get breakfast?" the older boy asked, curiously peering over his roommates shoulder to sneak a peak at the contents in the shopping bag.

jungkook stuck his bottom lip out in a pout and did his best to shoot a mean glare over his shoulder. "i'm kidding, good morning to you too squirt." hoseok laughed, ruffling the youngers hair before going to grab the cartoon of orange juice from the fridge.