chapitre seize

an·ger
/ˈaNGɡər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1.
a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.
"the colonel's anger at his daughter's disobedience"
synonyms:    annoyance, vexation, exasperation, crossness, irritation, irritability, indignation, pique, displeasure, resentment;

{Louis' P.O.V}

I awoke to the feeling of fuzz on my chin, it was tickling me and I felt like giggling. I opened my eyes and was met with brown curls, so soft and bouncy. I smiled lightly at the sight before me, Harry, snuggling into my chest. Pawing at my chest and whimpering to find some source of heat for his legs, which he ended up finding as he curled them into his chest and on top of mine. I coped lightly at the Omega, and the thoughts of last night flooded my brain. I felt fuzzy and warm all over remembering the kiss we shared. He whined again and shuffled, I chuckled at the sight. He opened his eyes to where they we half-lidded, "Mmmmm" he whined and I laughed lightly. "Louuuuuu" he whined even more causing me to turn to face the boy, I smiled lightly at his state. His cheeks were tinted red from sleep, his eyes were bright and refreshed, his lips were a little paler, and he had the parted slightly. "Yes, my love" I said, voice raspier than usual, he smiled lightly at the pet name. "Hold meeee! I'm cold" he said wrapping his arms around himself to add the effect. I chuckled but nonetheless I wrapped my arms tightly around the Omega. He was facing me, and nosing at my chest. He was scent marking. My Alpha rumbled through my chest. He kept nosing at my chest but it soon turned into my shoulders, onto my neck, and now he was at my cheek. I smiled proudly at the Omega, already so keen on claiming me. "This is nice" I said breaking his trivial trance, he blushed madly at being caught in the act of something so primal. I laughed and pulled him close before he could get too far, "Don't be embarrassed, love. It's flattering" I said and started to scent mark him, to make him feel less put on the spot. He sighed gratefully and allowed me to do so, presenting himself for my Alpha. I smiled but my Alpha growled lightly in appreciation, "See, it's normal" I said emphasizing on the 'normal' part to ease his nerves. He nodded and I continued for a while but pulled back eventually, "Mhm...how's about we get ourselves some breakfast?" I asked breaking his trance once again, he nodded and sat up. I followed his actions and stood not long after, he was already in the act of getting on a simple gown for the morning. I put on my clothes from yesterday, seeing no harm in it as they aren't gross smelling.

I was finished before Harry and he was only now slipping his gown on. It was a light pink and it had a little white flower on the side of his hip. He turned to face the mirror and tousled with his hair a bit, leaving a more natural look. I smiled at him through the mirror as I made my way behind him. Wrapping my arms around his waist and nuzzling myself into his neck, smelling and kissing the scent gland and mating spot. He shivered lightly but swatted me away, "Stoppppp!" He giggled as I licked his ear causing him to squeal. "Ewwww" he giggled and pushed my face away. I chuckled and he laughed as well, we ended up just smiling at each other like dopey idiots.

That didn't last too long as Harry's stomach growled causing him to flush red and me to laugh. We headed down to the dining hall and I opened the door for him first, trying to impress which I succeeded in. He walked to the table we always sit at and I smiled as he waited till I was next to him before we sat down. The chatter in the room was light and the air was fresh. The smell of eggs, bacon, waffles, sausage, orange juice, and fresh fruit. I smiled as I admired my pack, well soon-to-be pack. Then I glanced at Harry, he was picking up a banana and wrapping his lips around it and bit down softly before part of it fell into his mouth, to which he chewed. He made such an innocent act sexual, but was cute while doing it. His hair kept falling in his face so he would end up looking at it as he ate and he would go cross eyed, reminding me of a cute bunny. I smiled at him as well as admiring his beauty. He hadn't noticed yet but I was glad, because it meant I could admire him just for a little while longer.

Soon breakfast was over and I was headed to my room, and I didn't notice a figure following me. But as I reached my door I smelt and all too familiar smell. I germinated and faced them, "what do you want!?" I growled my Alpha furious, they whimpered lightly but continued to stay in their place. "I-I miss you..." they said lightly a frown evident on their face. I grimaced and gagged lightly, why did I ever even consider them over Harry. "No" I said turning around to end the conversation and get into my room to avoid this person. But before I could even grasp the door knob they were grabbing my shoulder in attempt to turn me around. I growled menacingly, "FUCKING LET GO!" I roared and they fell to the ground scream whining high in their throat. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! SO HELP ME GODDESS I WILL END YOU!" I said using my Alpha voice, blinded by rage as I stomped off to find someone my Alpha was now craving.

It took me a matter of five minutes to find the door. I bursted in without warning and was met with a beautiful sight. Harry was in a gown laying on his bed, a book in hand, and a pair of glasses hanging loosely on his face. I felt my Alpha preen at the sight, hungry for the Omega to notice him. Harry looked up in his distraught state and looked at the intruder, which was me. I strutted over to the side of the bed to which he was laying on. He shuffled to the side, his Omega high in alert, for a place for me to sit. I sat in that place gratefully and sighed pulling the Omega on my lap. He willingly allowed me to do so. I sighed thankfully, "C-Can I smell you" I asked trying to tame my Alpha. He nodded furiously and I shoved my face into the crook of his neck. I inhaled deeply and gripped his waist tightly. "Fuck..." I sighed and felt my Alpha calming. Harry's Omega took pride in knowing he could tame my Alpha. "What happened?" Harry asked.

End of Chapitre Seize
Word Count: 1152
Written By: AlexisCook820
Published: August 4, 2019

•••

Soooo yeah... meant to publish this for the chapter for yesterday but it's all cool! I hope y'all enjoy and you guys should check out the other books I have published! If you want ofc!😂♥️