chapter 5-🍋

"So, you don't know who I am?" Chat asked kind of reliefed.

"No. I didn't want to be rude and just peek with you not knowing. Also, is your miraculous charged enough? I don't want you to risk your identity."

He smiled at my question, "of course purrincess. My miraculous is furrly charged. Don't want to let the Chat out of the bag." He smirked and I just groaned at the terrible use of cat puns. He laughed at my groan and I smiled a little. "Do you need any help with the school project?" He asked me.

"I just need help choosing. Either Plagg or Artemis."

"How about Artemis. I don't know if Plagg with count as a god. Though I think he would agree with you that he is the god of destruction." He chuckled.

I nodded and started working on my presentation. I had my tablet at hand writing notes about the moon goddess.

Time skip

My presentation is done and it is still too early to sleep. I had the question in my head. Why did Adrien ask me if he turns me on? I know his is handsome, but it is a weird question. I saw Chat still looking at my presentation. "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded. "If a girl in your class came up to you and asked if she turned you on, what would you do?" He froze at the question trying to look confused.

"I honestly don't know. Why?"

"A boy in my class did that to me today. I didn't know how to react. I just kept my cool and pushed it aside. He asked me also why I left him in the hallway afterwards. I felt sorry. I didn't know what foj do though. It's not like you ask me if you turn me on."

He chuckled then have me a seductive look, "Do I turn you on?" He asked me in a non serious tone.

I shook my head at his comment and through a pillow at him, "meowch purrincess. I was only kitten." He smirked as I blushed and groaned at the same time. His question catching me completely off guard. "But I'm serious. Do I turn you on?"

I just smirked at him. "If you really want to turn me on you have to try harder than that." I stated while smirking at his blush. He quickly gained control of himself and smirked back. Coming closer to the bed. I started backing up towards the end of the bed at he came closer. He got me first though.

Lemon starts here

Him whispering in my ear, "Oh I will, Mari." He said seductively while biting my earlobe. I shivered as he did that and he just smirked even bigger. He got on top of me as he started kissing my neck. Me biting my lip to not make any noise. I was succeeding too. Until his tongue landed on my sweet spot. I gasped and he smirked attaching that spot. I moaned lightly. As he stopped attaching that certain spot his face came closer to mine, catering my lips with his for a passionate kiss. I gradually kissed back as our tongues battled for dominance. He eventually won as he earned a soft moan from me. He smiled and broke the kiss. He came closer to my ear and whispered, "What about now? You aroused?" He questioned while that smirk wouldn't leave his damned face.

I just blushed and he chuckled and he whispered, "What do you want?"

His hands roaming my body now with want and need as I moaned in response. He still smirked and bit my ear lightly, "answer me, Mari. I won't continue until you tell me what you want." He said seductively. I just gulped.

"Please, Chat." I moaned lightly.

"What is it, Mari?" He grinned.

"I want you." I replied.

"Tell me if I should stop." He spoke soft with a husky voice.

He trailed his lips down to my cleavage kissing inbetween. "You know...this outfit makes you look super sexy. Might be my favorite outfit." He spoke making me blush rested than I ever have. With his hands he removed my leather jacket. I wanted to stop him, but I want this so bad. And apparently so does he. He continued peppering kisses at my neck while rubbing my inner thigh with his gloved hand making me moan a little louder. "Do that again." He spoke.

"Only...if you continue...what you are doing." I spoke seductively. He just smiled while sucking at my neck and rubbing my inner thigh as well. I moaned in return a little loader making him smirk. He brighter his other hand to the back of my dress. He looked at me. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded and kissed him as he unzipped my dress exposing my upper body to him. He backed away a but to get a view of my slightly bug breast. He smiled and started kissing down to them. "Your beautiful." He smiled at he kissed my left boob. Earning a louder moan. He licked and sucked at the nipple as he played with the other one with his hands. He trailed kisses down my body to my feet taking off my high heals. I didn't have time to take them off before. He trailed kisses back up my body to my crotch. His hand rubbing gently on my clothed entrance. Pulling another moan from my mouth. He grinned and slid my panties down my legs slowly yet seductively. Getting me very irritated. He must of noticed my frustration. He smirked and put his head between my legs. His tongue coming in contact his my clit. This earned a louder moan from me. He sucked my clit into his mouth making me cry out. He smiled in satisfaction at my reaction. He just kept repeating this while lightly nibbling. What he was doing felt amazing. I moaned even louder as I started feeling a little bit funny. Something in my tummy tightened. He must have noticed this too be cause he stuck a finger in my entrance. Pumping it in and out at the same place as his licking. This made me feel incredible. He kept this up for a while.

"Ahhh. Kitty. Mm." I moaned. And he smirked. He started licking and pumping faster making me moan louder. I felt another finger enter me as he curled them both inside me hitting a bundle of nerves making me cry out even more. After a while I felt myself release.

"Damn you came hard." He smirked while chucking. This made me blush as he started unzipping his suit. His skin coming in contact with mine. I must admit. He is fine. He is so sexy. His muscles and abs being exposed now. He took of his full suit along with his boxers and his fully erected sick sprung out. Making me gasp. He just chuckled. I couldn't help but stare. He was huge. "Like what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Are you sure about this? It's not too late to pull out?" He spoke seriously. Though I thought it was too late to even ask that question. I nodded. "Forewarning you. This will hurt, but I'll be gentle." He spoke softly. He kissed me passionately as he pushed himself inside me. I could feel it all. He moaned at the sensation as I felt all of the pain. This hurts a lot. I felt tears forming in my eyes as he got himself all the way in. He stopped and kissed me passionately again. Trying to calm me down. I appreciated it. The pain slowly started to numb as I moved my hip to signal him to start moving. He thruster into me slowly drawing a soft moan from me. The pain and discomfort slowly becoming overwhelming pleasure. He started to pick up his pace withdrawing another moan from me, but louder. Him going harder and faster with every thrust.

"Ahhhh. Aghh. Ahhh. Chat...faster." He started pounding into me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head from the please. His and my release coming shortly after. He collapsed right next to me. Thankfully my trap door is locked. I smiled as me both fell asleep. I'm glad today was Friday.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. I suck at writing so I try to be as descriptive as possible. Thanks again. Bye