22 | Miss

Eunjae stayed in her room, She told Donghyuck to tell everyone that she wanted to be alone and that what she did, stayed alone in her room hearing the voice of the members in the other side.

"Guys, I can hear you, leave me alone" She yelled playing off a small and somber voice, really she couldn't care less.

She wondered why Jaehyun was acting like this then ruled it out as jealousy. But what a shitty thing to say to someone , Any feelings she would of thought she could muster up for him completely vanished and was replaced with pure irritation.

...

"Dude, why'd you say that to her? We've only know her for a little bit but you know she's not like that" Taeyong scolded his member making Jaehyun frown. Donghyuck stood in the corner tapping his foot shaking his head at his older friend.

"So what , I said it , Who cares" Jaehyun sighed leaving the living room and walking into his room slamming the door making the house shake. Jieun rolled her eyes as she watched the cameras from upstairs.

Johnny, Mark and Jungwoo came down the stairs after getting told to go away by Jieun and sat on the couch all sighing , they all felt bad.

"Why is he being such a prick?" Doyoung sighed leaning against the island looking at his members, Some of them shrugged.

"He's just being a dick because he's jealous that Eunjae is spending more time with Donghyuck than him" Taeil said stating the obvious making everyone nod.

"But that doesn't explain why he went off like that" Donghyuck intervened making everyone stop talking for a second, he picked himself of the kitchen stool and left the living room.

Opening Jaehyuns door without knocking he slammed it close making the other look at him with an unbelievable expression. Jaehyun snapped his head towards the intruder.

"What the hell is wrong with you Don-" Jaehyun started but was cut off by yelling.

"No what the hell is wrong with YOU , Jaehyun , Why are you being such a prick for?" Donghyuck asked eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed, Jaehyun rolled his eyes and laying on his bed facing the other way hugging his pillow and ignoring the younger.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes scoffing leaving the room after the other refused to speak slamming the door not before muttering a 'I can't believe you'.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes pulling his laptop up and sending a very important email to SM entertainment.

...

The next morning was the epitome of awkward, Eunjae was sitting at the kitchen island booking their dress rehearsal for another two others ahead knowing they'd be late while the boys were all fumbling around trying to find the rest of their things.

"Mark , If you keep trying to look for those shorts we are gonna be late to checking in" Eunjae mumbled hearing Mark ranting to Johnny.

'The agency will probably send it back to me and then I'll have to find a way to smuggle it into his luggage' Eunji thought to herself while typing away.