30: Let it Be

"What's this again Yoongi?" Sejin hyung shoved his phone right into my face.

I saw the pictures, it was me and Eris at the university when I was helping her.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. This girl, she did this for a reason.

"Hyung? Who's that? I thought you love Sophie noona," Jungkook asked sadly.

The boys were all looking at me, waiting for my answer.

I groaned, "I just helped that girl with her shitty stuffs!"

Never in my life I'll replace Sophie.

Sejin hyung shook his head, "I told you to be careful."

Bang pd-nim entered the room, all of us bowed at him.

"So? What punishment should I gave you?" He asked with his shoulders crossed.

"No days off? Curfews? Less food budget? Late night practices?" He continued.

"Why do you need to punished us? We're bringing money for your company anyways," I shrugged.

The boys gasped at me due to my rude behavior.

Namjoon widened his eyes and mouthed me, 'shut it.'

Bang pd paced back and forth "It's called discipline Suga-ssi. You need to follow our rules."

"Fuck rules," I muttered under the collar of my sweater.

Jin hyung kicked my leg under the table so I frowned at him.

"Give me the punishments, the boys are out of this." I told Bang pd.

He dropped his hands on the table, "But our rule says, one mistake, everyone will suffer."

"Fuck rules," I said it loudly this time. The maknae line looks tensed at the scene right now.

"I told you to break up with her!" Bang pd almost shouted.

"Never!" I shouted back as I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Sejin hyung asked me.

"Give me the punishment and spare the boys. Or else I won't make music to you anymore."

Then I left.

-

I went to my studio to be alone. I wonder if Sophie already knew, she doesn't have Twitter or any social media.

I know it's Eris who's behind all of these shits. She wants to break us? Well good luck to her, if she can.

A smile unconsciously formed into my lips as I open my phone to call Sophie.

My lock screen is our picture that we took that night in the han river. She was acting cute so I stared at her... ahhh I could see my eyes being heart-shaped in this photo.