|15|For My Team, For My Friends|

I low-key kinda just realized that this book is gonna end in two more parts...

~O~

With their last objective, Team Villains might have lost two of their teammates but they still have secured an amazing victory by completing five out of seven objectives. But they were still hyped to complete the last two and win this war with a perfect score.

Now, with determination and hopes, the next group of Team Villains made their way to the sixth objective hidden in one of the many Japanese houses of the artificial city. For this purpose, the group consisted of Shinsou, Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Komori. While at the same time another group sneaked their way to the last and the seventh objective hidden in the Hero Team's base. The second group consisted of Jiro, Monoma, Mineta, Tsuburaba and the leader of the villains; the brains of the game; Izuku Midoriya. The brainwashed Todoroki was with the second group, obeying their orders against his own will.

Following the steps of the first group, we see them in the middle of an artificially build neighborhood filled with civilian-bots as they searched for their objective. Yaoyorozu created a device that traced the electric signatures of the blue cubic objective. The results showed their objective in a house a little far, probably on the roof. That meant that they would have less place to keep themselves hidden from the Heroes. They would have to work and they would be in the Heroes sight. A risky mission as the Heroes could have a clear shot towards them! But that didn't stop them as they moved out. Shoji and Komori down on the roads, watching for the Heroes and taking out civilian-bots while Yaoyorozu leading Shinsou towards the objective from the rooftops.

"How much far is it?" Shinsou asked as he jumped from one roof to another with Yaoyorozu in front of him.

"Just a little more!" The black haired girl replied as she kept chasing the electric signatures. Soon enough they reached the roof of the house which had the objective hidden. But just then, Shoji's voice came, alerting them about the Heroes.

"The Heroes are coming near...!!" Shoji said as he created an extra eye from one of his hands to locate Tokage, Kendo, Tetsutetsu and Hagakure coming towards the Villains.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Yaoyorozu said as both her and Shinsou ducked on the roof while Shoji and Komori hid behind a wall with Shoji keeping an eye out for the Heroes approaching.

Meanwhile, in the group of Heroes, Tokage and Hagakure were amazing for spy work. Tokage separated both of her eyes from her body and telepathically moved them around the area to search for the hidden Villains. Unfortunately, she found Shinsou and Yaoyorozu ducking in the roof of a house.

"They're on the roof there!!" Tokage exclaimed to her teammates, pointing at the house while her teammates quickly nodded and rushed towards the house.

"Crap. They found us. Iterator! Venom!" Shinsou exclaimed as he stood up, fixing the black support item on his mouth with Yaoyorozu beside him. The two Villains hiding behind the walls quickly came out ready for a battle.

Shoji created multiple arms with his quirk and prepared to attack as Komori used her mushroom quirk to hide the device near his waist and hers as well, finishing the chances of getting eliminated by the Heroes. Meanwhile with the Heroes, Kendo and Tetsutetsu activated their quirks to attacks while Tokage splitter her entire body apart and scattered off to surround the two Villains on the roof. Hagakure, on the other hand, removed her gloves and shoes and sneaked upto the roof where Yaoyorozu and Shinsou were hiding. Unfortunately, for her, the device that was for elimination couldn't come off and she wasn't completely out of sight.