CHANCE 7 *New* Unedited*

Excuse my grammar & brand new chapter. Read it again🥰💋

This changes everything you know" I responded, whilst pinching the bridge of my nose. I was more stressed than anything. I had always seen Dwayne as my brother. A brother that I had evolved and grown with since nursery days which was when we had initially met as he moved into the area at the time. A friendship that I held at such high regards. The love we had for one another was beyond friends. We were family.

"I know" he muttered whilst swinging his leg back and forth on Tions wall. I could tell this was something that was uncomfortable for him aswell.

"It's getting late, I'm gonna go home now" I announced, before jumping off of Trevons wall. As much as I wanted to resolve our differences. The entire situation was far too complex for me to comprehend. Especially with my limited experience when it came to situations like this..

"Should I walk you?" He asked, lazily glaring up at me.

"Naah, I'm good" I responded. Things were already awkward between us. I just could not bring myself to suffer any further with awkwardness.

*

"Naah is dat Jermaine in the kitchen, washing dishes?" I jokingly whipped my eyes in disbelief. I honestly could not believe the sight in front of me.For a moment I thought my eyes were deceiving me and that I was seeing my other brother Tyrese.

"Shut up man" He scoffed, as he looked me up and down which he then proceeded to throw insults at my silver jacket. Commenting on how dramatic and ugly he thought it was.

"Seriously are you sick?" I laughed after extending my hand to feel his forehead to check too s was if he had a fever. I just could not believe it. Whenever my mum sent Jermaine to even wash a spoon, would have him in tears. It was really a shock to see him really putting  his all in scrubbing the plates.

"Lola, don't be stupid." He rolled his eyes, as he placed a small pot on the stove which he then proceeded to grab an indomie packet (noodles). "You was out for the day, who else was going to wash the dishes?" He barked back at me defensively.

"It's nice man keep up the good work" I grinned, slapping him on the shoulders. "I beg, make me some aswell" I commented before making my way out of the kitchen.

"Me too" My other brother Isaac randomly yelled from the living room, which Jermaine simply responded with "fuck offs."

It was nice to finally be in the comfort of my room; especially after a long day at Leslie's helping her redecorate her room. I would be lying if I said I was not entirely knackered from the painting we had done in her room. It was extremely tiring. Despite that I found myself thinking about him and analysing the situation. It was far too complicated if anything. I had even texted the girls earlier and told them about the situation I was in which all apart from
Leslie advised me not to give him a chance whilst the others said I should take things slow, be open and give him a chance.

A chance? I never understood what they meant by it. How could I go into a relationship without loving one? If I was to be brutally honest. My relationship with my dad broke me. I believe my relationship with him is why I have this constant fear of heartbreak. I have never been in a relationship before and rather found myself in situationships which I have always been too quick to end before it progressed into anything. However when it came to Tyrone it was different. Out of all the boys I have spoken to, "we" really had potential developing into more than friends. Not only was I attracted to him physically but also his bubbly personality.Since Leslie's, we have not spoke much partially because I have been avoiding him. As much as I did express to him my sincerity about Dwayne and his outbursts. I was beginning to feel like a burden to him. Tyrone was good for me, God fearing, ambitious and someone I actually saw a promising future with. I did miss him. Especially our regular facetimes, his advices and our regular exchange of scriptures we would read during the day.