Chapter 4: In Class 1-A, Where all your dreams come true! (Not really.)

Small message before ya read...
Finding Good Gifs is hard.
------
(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "This uniform is choking the life out of me."

I try loosening the tie of the uniform midnight gave me, but end up just ripping it off out of frustration. Looking at the clock, I see I still have some time before I need to head out, so I change the dress shirt to a white T-shirt and button up the blazer so no one notices. Rolling up the sleeves of the blazer, I see my scars from my years of vigilante work.

(Y/N): "That could be in issue..."

I wrap my forearms with bandages so that I can use the excuse of "I got hurt during training" or something like that, and head out, dashing over rooftops, Jumping over cars, and even riding on top of a train for a little bit, all to just get used to wearing something other than a hoodie and beanie.

-----------
y'all ever just

Time skip? (writing on the computer is much different than the phone.)
-----------

(Y/N): "Why are the gates so damn BIG?"

im never going to get used to coming and going through these doors. sure, I'm tall, taller than most everyone i've met except for the big bigs (you know...people like all might, vlad king, endeavor), but this just seems a little overkill.

(Y/N): "seems i'm early..."

the classroom is empty. my first thought is "i get first pick of the seats" and my second thought is "why is there a giant yellow caterpillar?". I brush this off, heading into a corner seat next to the window. Laying me head down onto the desk, I try to take a nap. Few minutes in, said nap gets interrupted by an angry girls voice.

???: "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BASTARD?!"

I don't even need to look up to see Bakugo.

(Y/N): "getting yelled at by an angry blonde beauty while I Wait for class to start."

Bakugo: "W-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?!"

Wait...did I say that out loud?! Looking up at her, her face was red and small explosions were going off in her hands... fuck it. I'm already in deep. Getting up from my seat, I glared at her.

(Y/N): "You heard me. I said that you're a blonde beauty."

I'm going to get myself killed. But hey...what's the worst that could happen, right?

(Cosmic:You're going to die, (Y/N).
(Y/N): I know.)

Her face got even redder, and I'm not sure if it's from rage, embarrassment, or both. She attacks me, but I realized something...

I can just absorb the smoke that her explosions shoot out, negating her attack. She keeps attacking me despite this, and even punches me in the gut when she realizes that I'm getting cocky. Eventually, I hold up my hand as if I'm aiming a smoke rocket at her face, and give her a look familiar too her. It's the same look I gave her when I first encountered her yelling at Izumi. She knows that if she couldn't beat me when I didn't use(/have) a quirk, she doesn't have much of a chance now with my smoke absorption.

Bakugo: "You...Bastard..."

I say nothing, instead I just stare. Gritting her teeth, she sends out one more explosion at me and stomps off to a seat. Sitting back down, I feel an angry stare on me...she's not going to forget this.

A few more minutes pass and more students come in. The glasses guy from the exam is yelling at Bakugo, the redhead from the exam is talking to someone with weird elbows and someone with yellow hair, Ururaka is making a punching motion while talking about the exam with Izumi... WAIT IZUMI?!