chapter 51

"Hoseok, where are we going?" You asked after being taken without any much details spoken from him.

"Jin's father hospital."

You raised an eyebrow. "What are we there for? And why did you not let me bring the twin? I don't want to burdened mom, you left me no choice but to do it." You told.

"Things happened. Hyung and I will explain to you after all this ended. I promise" Hoseok told.

You sighs and nod in defeat, clearly not wanting to argue more.

===

"Hoseok, why are they doing here?" You ask, pointing your index finger to the unwanted couple along with the sitting Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook.

You can see from afar how all of them except Namjoon showed their faces in disgust every time the woman started speak up. Looking at their faces makes you wanted to laugh but you can't; to keep your cool flows smoothly.

"Let's go for now Ara." He softly told, grabbing your wrist leading you towards them.

Jimin who just sat on the bench immediately stood up after the sight of you got into his view. His eyes meeting you but as usual, your eyes are not seeing through him. Though his heart feel like after getting stung by swarm of bee, he has higher hopes on the prenatal results.

The atmosphere went silent as the woman balling her eyes out on you while you just totally ignoring her presence by looking into your phone sticking on your palm. Jungkook cleared his throat making her to broke the glare, setting it on jungkook before continue reading a brochures on her hand

Jungkook look at her in disgust. He almost retches looking at kim's thick make up. Almost. He put his palm on his chest trying to calm thyself down.

Namjoon saw what happened to the younger decided to spoke. "You okay there jungkook?"

Jungkook nod. "I almost retches." He eyed the woman then back to Namjoon somewhat trying to give a hint. The older male nod in understanding with a slight chuckle left his lips, shaking his head unbelievable.

"Anyway, where's hyung?" Ask hoseok, watching the time on his watch. He grab his upset stomach. He doesn't even know what he ate last night until having a stomachache.

"He's on his way here and what's wrong with you?" Yoongi ask while his eyes locking with the adult male coming his way toward them as hoseok excuse himself. "I need to be excuse. I have upset stomach."

"Hello everyone, how are you today?" Jin question being in his doctor mode.

You look up from your phone and smiles. "I'm fine but Jungkook almost throw up." You innocently told.

Jin turn his attention to the latter only to raised his eyebrows. Since he was sitting next to the standing Kim. He literally knows what the meant by it.

"Jungkook." Jin says in warning tone.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong. Ara had said I only gagged. Nothing's wrong right?" Jungkook ask yoongi who sat next to him which only receives a slight nod.

Jin sighs. "I doubt that. Anyway, since everyone is here. Let's go inside."

"All of us?" Jimin ask.

"Is anything wrong if they come in with us?" You question back.

The words you spoke made his breath hitched. "N-no." He replied.

"Very well. Let's go in." Yoongi spoke before walking inside for jin's office and sat on the couch with his arm and leg's cross.

You shook your head at yoongi whose being typical him. You sat down on a chair with Jimin sat next to you as Kim seated next to him while jin was on his swivel chair across the three of you. Mean while the boys are on the couch.