chapter 22 - delivery disaster

Not edited

Jason POV:

Thank God she has come to realisation that what she was thinking is beyond unbelievable. Anyways I let that slide as everyday for a month now she has been taking care of herself and the babies inside of her. She has been more careful and now there will only be a couple weeks left until delivery date.

She is so beautiful when she rubs her tummy and talking to the babies, I am honestly so lucky to have her as my wife no matter what happens in this life time.

She has also been visiting her father a couple of times to keep him company and I would be there too to make sure she's ok.

Julians POV:

So a month has passed and I have dedicated myself into taking care and looking after myself and my babies, like enough sleep, eating healthy and a lot and drinking plenty of water. Jason has been a big part of my journey so far, he has been there for me everytime I needed something or even to keep me company. I got to say I love him with all my everything.

Delivery

I was getting ready for bed when there was a text from unknown number 'will kill both you and your babies if you don't leave'

"Ahhhhhhhhh" my water just broke and I'm 2 weeks early! I was so shocked from that, I was terrified that I fell down and my water broke.

Jason comes running in and telling me everything is going to be ok. He carries me to his car and speeds to the hospital. It was so painful I can't even describe the feeling. Then I fainted...

Jason POV:

I quickly carried her into my car and drove her to the hospital. I could see she is in physical pain and I was panicking not knowing what to do. But then total silence...

"Julian? Julian? Wake up Julian  this isn't funny, baby wake up."

We arrive and doctors came rushing out putting Julian on the bed...

"Sir you cannot come in"

"She's my wife, let me in, I am supposed to be there!!!!"

"We know sir but now your wife is in critical condition and needs surgery immediately! So please wait outside"

I can't believe what I was hearing, how can she be in so much danger,she has been doing so well the last couple of weeks... How can this happen?

So 2 hours has past and basically in the 2 hours I have been pulling my hair in frustration... Then the emergency door flew open I ran to the doctors...

"How my wife?.. and my children?"

"Your baby girl and baby boy are safe, but---"

Oh no no no, buts are not good "but?"

"Your wife might not make it, something has physically shocked her and it was not bearable so she had a panic attack."

"What do you mean might not make it? She will make it doctor, stop with the negativity, you will save her doctor! You must! No no no no no"

"I'm sorry, but we need to see if she will make it past tonight"

I am shattered, someone I love most in the whole intire world might die soon and I can't do anything about it. I lean against  the wall as I slowly slide down head in my hands crying.

"You may come in to see your wife and children Mr Jason"

I quickly stood up and ran into the room. I held her hand while looking at my gorgeous babies fast asleep. Gosh how they all look so peaceful and happy...

"Honey do you hear me? If you do please please stay with me, we have been through so much and you need to be by my side do you hear me? By my side with our babies together, Remember you said you were going to hold then as soon as you give birth to them?"

I rest my head in her hand as I cried... then her finger moved...

"DOCTOR DOCTOR QUICK COME HERE" I yell with all my might as doctors rush in to see how she was doing. But then the life bar slowly decreased as doctors try to save her.

"Quick bring the shots... 1 2 3 shoot!" The doctors were running in and out, she was moving one second ago and now doctors are trying to save her life? No my love don't leave me and our babies, come back! And the life bar when back to stable.

"She ok now don't worry Mr Jason"

"What just happened?" I said resting beside Julian as I hold her hand again.

" I don't know sir but we will keep an eye on ms Julian." Then they all left.

"I can't lose you now honey, you and our babies are all I have, I can give up everything for you so please don't leave me" I whisper to her hoping she could hear me.

So 2 weeks have past, Jordan and Julie are both doing fine as they are very calm babies, while I have been by Julian's side all the time to make sure she's ok.

"Honey I'm here again, how long more do I have to wait until you will finally wake up to see me and our beautiful babies?"

Slowly as I turn around to see Julian her eyes open...
"Julian Julian omg omg, your awake Julian I missed you so much honey" I give her a hug but she doesn't say anything or even looked at me.  I went out to call in doctors to check up on her, I was too happy to notice any changes in her.

"She is ok now she just needs a lot of rest and she should be ok in 2 weeks" the doctors day pleased that one of three patients are ok and they exit.

"Julian I'm so happy your awake, here I'll bring Jordan and Julie in for you to see."

She holds Julie and looks at Jordan, as she smiles I felt all the joy come back to me. Then she place Julie down and picks up Jordan, she hasn't spoken to me yet but I'm not worried because she is probably tired from everything.

"Julian, I'm so happy you and our babies are ok and---"

"Jason, I want a divorce!"