2.1 That Day, Back In the Past

(System, what's this world like?)

Fei Qianchi was actually excited for this world. He was just hoping that it would be a much more different role than the one he played when he was Bai Mengxiang.

[Host, I will send you the information before I send you to the world.]

Fei Qianchi kept silent, awaiting the information as he felt a jumble of memories enter his head and he winced. Then, the storyline unfolded.

Avian, a young boy who suffered from a heart condition was the main character in this world. He had an older brother, Andy, though their relationship was not so well. Avian was loved by everyone, except Andy, and this caused a strain in their relationship as brothers. Andy was older than Avian by two years, but he was much more mature, or, much colder than the bright and cheerful, Avian.

Avian met Daniel, the male lead, when they entered the same high school. After meeting a few times, they slowly fell in love. It was during this time that Andy moved to go study abroad.

After Avian turned twenty, his heart condition worsened, and he was put into the hospital. His heart was in such a bad condition, he needed a heart transplant in order to survive. Andy came back from abroad, and it was revealed that he had a matching heart with Avian, but Andy was unwilling to give up his heart, or more to say, his life for Avian, he didn't feel like he should have to.

Avian was then put into a deep sleep, waiting for a matching heart in order to begin the heart transplant surgery.

While Avian was unconscious, Andy tricks Daniel into marrying him. Andy makes a bargain that he would transfer his heart to Avian if Daniel married him for one year. Daniel agreed, though reluctantly.

But, not even three months later, a heart donor was found to have a matching heart with Avian and they begun the surgery. In this process, Daniel divorced Andy, telling their family about what Andy had done, which caused Andy to fall into depression. Andy killed himself by overdosing.

While Andy died, Avian and Daniel got married, adopted four children in their lifetime and lived happily ever after.

Fei Qianchi is in the body of the villain, Andy, brother of the main character, Avian.

Andy had been in love with Daniel for longer than Avian, and when they got together, Andy was filled with envy, but suppressed his feelings and moved abroad. When Avian is in a comatose state, Andy takes this chance to gain Daniel. Avian needed a matching heart to survive, if not, he would die after a few years.

Andy had a matching heart with Avian.

Andy told Daniel that if Daniel were to marry him, after one year, Andy would give his heart to Avian. Daniel didn't want to agree to this at first, but since he loved Avian so much, he agreed.

Andy was older than Avian by two years, while Daniel was the same age as Andy.

When Andy and Daniel asked to get married to each other, their families agreed. The reason they agreed was because they hadn't known that Avian and Daniel were in a relationship.

After getting married, they move into the same house, but this only helped Daniel not hide his disgust towards Andy. He always reminded Andy that the only reason they were married was because of his heart.

Although Andy was told this so many times, he still continued acting like a good husband. He took good care of Daniel, but when Daniel mentioned Avian, his heart would get cold.

From birth to now, his family had always liked Avian better than him. Because of Avian's heart issues, he was treated delicately by his family. If Avian wanted something, he would get it. If Avian cried, everyone would swarm over to help him.