12 ~ Ace

CHAPTER TWELVE

"WHAT do you like? Sex on the beach... or sex on the... bed?" A flirty voice from the woman beside him asked, she even caress his shoulder, nanunukso.

Clane took a sip on his sex on the beach. Isang sulyap sa babaeng katabi ang iginawad niya. Sporting a grey short dress that hugs her curve and high heeled sandals, she leaned closer to gave him a full view of her cleavage.

Riva Miller was his fuck buddy way back in his College days. She's now one of the highest paid lingerie model in Asia.

"Clane Altaraza, I hope you still remember me."

"Yeah, Shane."

She giggled when her name slipped his lips. Umayos ito ng upo, elegante ang dating kahit na ramdam niya ang motibo kaya lumapit sa kanya.

"Are you with someone?"

"No,"

"Are you single?"

Sumimsim lang ulit siya ng alak sa tanong na 'yon. He's single. That brat, Ayesha Villamor dumped him in coffee shop in New York City after his long travel just to see her and talk to her personally. Iniwan siya, imbes na tulungan siyang isalba ang relasyon nila.

No one dare to dump him like a trash, just her.

"I know! You don't do relationshits."

Riva became more aggressive when she realized that he's single... but, damn, he felt like he left himself in New York City. Is that even fucking possible?

"Ow, Riva!" Zyron butt it.

"Hey, Zy." Riva smiled wickedly. "Are you up tonight?"

"I am always up." The brute said meaningfully, then gave him a knowing look.

"Come on, Clane, you are no fun." Riva caressed his thigh. "Ayaw mo ba ng may kahati sakin?"

"My friend is a bit territorial. Siguro ayaw nga niyan na may kahati." Si Zyron na hilig na ang demonyohin silang magkakaibigan na mambababae. "Well, I'm leaving now. Ayaw mo talaga?"

"Brute, just fucking leave."

Zyron laugh and patted his shoulder. "Enjoy the night, Altaraza."

Sa tabi niya ay nag-umpisa na si Riva na haplusin siya, nang-aakit.

"It's been a long time, Clane, I missed your tongue."

He smirked. "Yeah?"

Riva nodded her head. "Sa lahat, ikaw lang ang gusto kong balik-balikan. Iba ka. Iba 'yung sarap. Iba 'yung hagod. Let me experience it again."

Riva's hand travel between his thigh and cupped his cock, she started caressing it.

He closed his eyes and Ayesha's beautiful face popped up. Their memories made him feel like he was cheating right now just because he was letting other woman touch him.

But, he's so furious to give a damn, she left him that day without knowing his struggles just to be with her. She didn't even give him time to explain, that brat is really the death of him.

It's better this way, right? The fact that Ayesha is still very young to handle a long distance relationship made him understand everything. She wasn't ready for him and he doesn't want to force her to be with him, because he knew she has a big dream and she's struggling to reach it.

Ayaw niyang maging sakim para lang mapasakanya ang dalaga. He'd rather see her happy reaching her dreams without him, than seeing her unhappy with him and unreached her dreams.