CHAPTER 34.

One long-ass chapter for my lovely readers.💜 SIX CHAPTERS MORE TO GO! You may continue.🌸

I miss Tyler

I miss Tyler. He has been busy for the past two days. He mostly spends his days out and returns home late. I end up sleeping on the couch and the next morning I wake up in my room. I know his work is important for him but all I need some of his attention. That's not much to ask, right? Even, Noah is busy.

Last night, I studied Tyler and can't believe Tyler was well known here too. Almost around the world. Why didn't I know about him? Maybe because all I did my life was sleep and eat. Whatever! He owns hotels, clubs, and restaurants.
Seventy percent of the hotels, clubs, and restaurants are owned by him, in NYC. My further study about him says that he even owns three hotels, two restaurants, and one club, in Canada and I was like 'Man! He is filthy rich!' God. I miss his beautiful smile, his gorgeous face, his intoxicating scent, him holding me close to him during sleep, his sexy voice, in fact, the whole him.

I was sitting on the kitchen stool, impatiently tapping my fingers on the kitchen island. Daniel was taking so long to prepare my favorite club sandwich. He is a pro. He can make you anything you want him to. Even in the mid-night.

"Dany! How long will it take? I am so hungry." I whined like a small child and scratched my forehead.

He raised his head up from the sandwich before him. "Just a few minutes more." He replied and got engaged with his work.

I picked my phone up which was laying on the kitchen island and checked it, hoping for any messages from my boyfriend and my two best friends but there were none. I rolled my eyes and angrily slammed my phone on the island, making Daniel furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"No one responded back?" Dany asked as he looked down back at the sandwich. He was adding mayonnaise to the sandwich-making me lick my lips.

I shook my head. "I don't know what's wrong with them! From the last fifteen minutes, I have been waiting for Aly and she hasn't shown up yet!" I gritted my teeth.

"Don't worry. She will be here soon." Dany softly said as he finally met my gaze. He took off his apron and neatly hanged it on one of the hooks.

"Here have your sandwich." He said as he turned to face me and slide the plate towards me.

"Thank you!" I grinned making him chuckle.

"If you need me, I am upstairs. Your dad wants to see me." I nodded still with my eyes fixated to the sandwich before me. He laughed as he marched away.

I licked my lips before bringing the sandwich close to my mouth. I slowly took a bite, clearly enjoying it. I shut my eyes and moaned while eating.