Maddy Perez- "oh I wish I could take-"

Description: Maddy and y/n agreeing on something.
Warnings: none
*******************************************
Maddy Perez was my best friend, the two of us had been friends since we were in diapers. Even though we were best friends we never agreed on many things. One of our biggest disagreements was Maddy's boyfriend Nate Jacobs. Nate Jacobs was a full blown asshole, he was a prick. I hated him, the only reason that I ever even associated myself with him was because of Maddy. When the two of them got in a relationship it was okay but things just got worse. The two would break up every other weekend, they would hook up with other people then get back together.

I was sat on my bed going over my notes with Lexi when Maddy came bursting through my bedroom door.
"Y/n" she said dramatically. She looked over at me then to Lexi. "Can you leave?" She stared at Lexi folding her arms.
"Maddy..." I said standing up.
"No y/n I should be leaving anyway, it's getting late" Lexi quickly grabbed her things and made a quick exit.
"Maddy what wrong?" I asked the girl. She walked closer and as she did I now noticed her blood shot eyes. She didn't say anything she just pulled me into a hug as she let a sob out. "It's okay" I stroked her hair trying to sooth the girl.

I spent the next twenty minutes in Maddy's embrace as she cried. It truly broke my heart that something had got her like this. The two of us were now sat in my bed.
"Mads, what happened?" I pushed a hair off her damp face.
"Nate, he-he dumped me" she started crying again.
"Oh mads" I pulled her into my embrace as she cried. "Nates an asshole"
"Yeah he is" I pulled away in shock that the girl had agreed with me.
"Did you just...agree with me?" Maddy rolled her eyes before replying.
"Oh I wish I could take-" she started but I cut her off.
"Nope! You said it! No take-backs!" Maddy let out a laugh as I quickly got my words out. She smiled faintly looking down.
"I don't know why I didn't see it before" she sniffed wiping her face.
"Maddy it's okay, it's okay..." I held her hand in my squeezing it.
"I mean you told me multiple times but I just brushed it off. I'm sorry I should have listened to you, if I had I wouldn't be sitting here crying over him" again I just squeezed her hand thinking of something to cheer her up. It hit me, one of the students at the school we're throwing a party and I knew that getting dressed up and going to a party would cheer Maddy up.
"There a party tonight. How about we get dressed up and rub it in Nate's face how hot you are" Maddy nodded standing up.
"Yeah"

****
Again another short one
I promise they will get longer.
I hope you like it
Let me know what you think.
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X