Mystery!

Shivaay and Mrs.Trivedi are talking.In the meantime family members start gossiping about Shivaay and how he might have found Anika and its probabilities.On the other hand Shivaay clears everything to Mrs.Trivedi regarding Anika as far as he knows.Anika is feeling awkward in her own house.After listening to everything Anika's mother comes to her side.With tear filled eyes she says-

V: Anika...dear I understand what are you feeling right now.I am your mother not an enemy.You were not here and your absence kept killing me every second.Could not come to your help when you needed me most.I am so sorry dear.If possible, forgive your helpless mother....She bursts into tears.Anika seems unmoved.

S: If you don't mind,can you plz tell me what actually happened?I found Anika in her bridal dress.Was she getting married and something bad took place at that time?He couldn't resist his curiosity anymore.Mrs.Trivedi pauses for a moment.

V: Shivaay dear,you are like my own son.You have done a huge favour on us by bringing my Anika back.I won't hide anything from you.Actually..............Before she can finish,Gauri enters and tells-

G: Mom,Dad is coming home.

V: Have you informed that our Anika is back?

G: I couldn't Mom.Dad cut the call before I could tell anything.She looks at Anika-Mom,can I take di with me?Anika looks at Shivaay who assures her with guesture.

S: She is your sister Anika.You can go with her.And don't worry,I am here for you....She doesn't want to go still stands up hearing Shivaay.She leaves with Gauri unwillingly.Shivaay turns to Mrs.Trivedi.

S: So you were talking....

V: Look at this, I have totally forgotten to arrange refreshments for you dear in the happiness of getting back my daughter.I am just coming.........Saying those she leaves as quickly as possible.Looks like she doesn't want to disclose anything.Shivaay gets suspicious.Sitting alone in the room he starts thinking in his mind-

"Don't know why but I am feeling like there is big mystery behind Anika's present condition.Mrs.Trivedi wanted to tell something serious I guess.Going by the reactions of family members it is crystal clear that Anika is the apple of everyone's eyes,very dear to them.Then what could be the actual story......"

He was in the middle of deep thinking.Suddenly he heard someone was crying outside.Shivaay gets up to check.Outside the door Sahil is standing alone and crying.He goes to him and bends down-

S: Hey little champ,what happened?

Sa: Anika di is not recognizing me,her little cute, naughty Sahil who loves her so much.She has forgotten me.Can you tell why?(Sahil is not physically challenged in this story)

S: Hmm...big problem.I can tell but at one condition.

Sa: What?I will agree to anything for my Anika di.

S: Very easy.You just have to stop crying.Deal?

Sa: Deal.Let me introduce myself.I am Sahil Trivedi,the youngest Trivedi!

S: I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi.Nice meeting you.Friends?

Sa: Friends.Now tell me friend why Anika di is not talking to me?Is she upset with me?

S: No,not at all.Look,the matter is,your Anika di is not well so she is undergoing specific treatment.Once she recovers,you are the first one with whom she will talk.

Sa: Okay I understood.But friend,when will it happen?

S: Very soon.

Sa: Thank you friend.You are too good dude!

S: Now tell me where is your Anika di?I need to talk to her.

Sa: She is with Gauri di.Watching family album.

S: Let's go then and pay our visit.........While walking Shivaay searches for his phone.His phone is missing.

S: Hey friend,you go ahead and join Anika.l need to get my phone.Will meet you soon.........Sahil leaves and Shivaay comes outside the house.He gets in the car and picks up his phone which was left here.He is about to move inside but stops seeing another car coming.That car stops right beside his car and a fifty plus tall,strong,intense looking person gets down majestically.

Mr.Harshvardhan Trivedi is here.He gets happy finding Shivaay.

H: What a pleasant surprise!The famous industrialist, business tycoon, businessman of the year Shivaay Singh Oberoi is here,in my house?He hugs him then shakes hands- Very nice meeting you Shivaay!

S: My pleasure sir!

H: Why are you standing outside?Come with me.I want you to meet my family.

S: Well, I have already met them.

H: I am not going to spare you today.You are my guest and I have so much to talk and share.Such opportunity comes rarely when you can have the Shivaay Singh Oberoi as your guest!

S: You just spoke my heart but....

H: No ifs and buts.Let's go inside and I will listen what you want to tell.Come young man.........They move inside together.