8.

I helped Midnight with lunch, and after that, I went to the roof again, to find my 'combination' of words.

I started yelling random words, until the door that led to the roof burst open. I turned around, only to see a freckled boy with fluffy green hair. He seemed really worried and scared.

"Um, hello?" I smiled awkwardly.

"He didn't say anything but continued to stare at me. Then, he spoke up.

"O-oh, I was staring. I'm so sorry." He was shaking. "I heard a lot of yelling coming from the roof and came to check. And I found y-you here." Poor boy was trembling in nervousness.

"O-oh, I apologise. I was... training with my quirk." I looked away.

"Really?" His face brightened up. "My name is Izuku Midoriya." He approached me and held out his hand.

'Great. Another person for you to disappoint.'

"(Y/n) (l/n)" I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"If-if it's okay, may I know more about your quirk?" He was bright red for some reason.

"Yeah, sure. What do ya want to know?" We sat down, across each other.

"First of all, what kind of quirk do you have that requires you to yell?"

"W-well, I have two quirks." I began explaining when Midoriya interrupted me.

"T-two quirks?! R-really???"
He shouted confused.

"Um, yeah. The first one is life absorbtion. I can basically suck the life out of someone within my radius. The second one is teleportation. But I still can't use it for some reason."

"Ooooooh!" His eyes were sparkling. "What is your quirk's radius? Could you kill me right now if you wanted to? Why does your teleportation require yelling different things? When did you found out about your second quirk? What kind of teleportation is it?" He was a talking machine.

"Mi-Midoriya-kun, please slow down. One question a time. Geez."

"O-oh, sorry, sorry. I just always get so worked up about over quirks. You see, I was quirkless my life and..."

"Wait, wait, wait. Was? Did your quirk awaken some time ago?" I was really confused.

"I-I guess you could say that." And he looked away. He was hiding something. But I decided not to push it any further. Me and Midoriya were talking about quirks, when he asked a really dangerous question.

"Hmmm... your quirk reminds me of someone... some years ago, there was a lot of fussing on the news, newspapers and everywhere... apparently there was a murder who killed everyone he saw. Civillians, villains or heroes. It didn't matter to him. The victims were just bones and skin. They didn't have any color at all. And their eyes were rolled back in the head. A horrible scenery. But this kind of death... seems like... life absorbtion, doesn't it?" He looked at me seriously.

'Busted. Now he's gonna call the pro heroes. You shouldn't have told him anyhting. You shouldn't have trusted him.'

"U-um, Mi-Midoriya? C-can we talk about something else please? I dodn't really feel comfortable about it."

'Now you've really done it. Congrats.'

He threw me one last questioning glance and changed the topic, apologizing. We were having a friendly conversation, until the voice in my head made me think that I don't deserve a friend like him, and he would probably run away if he found out about me. That's why I shouldn't trust him all my secrets. It would be better if we just stopled talking. I got up, said goodbye to Midoriya, which seemed confused, and left. I had to tell Midnight. This couldn't go on like this.

Ok so this is important so please read. I changed the character and the plot will flow differently. I also changed the description of the story.