Labour

I reached the bottom I dropped the pen and sighed. I rolled in my chair , and looked down and fidgeted with my fingers.  Soon enough Harry had busted  into my room at Hogwarts frantically . "Harry may I help you?" I asked "HerrrMionE Is iN LabOR !" He yelled in between breaths . I rushed to the Hospital wing .

I swung open the door to see Hermione in pain , Harry was holding her hand . I stopped for a second to process what was happening . I Draco Malfoy was about to become a father.
The thought used to burn in my mind . However now it brings me joy . I snap out of my thoughts when Hermione almost breaks my hand. Soon enough a boy comes out with pale skin and pale pink lips , his nose so small.
Then it hit me a wave of confusion , mixed feelings toward the difficult subject . Therefore I pulled Madame Pomfory aside to chat "I thought we were having twins?" I asked her confused and worried . "Yes my dear yo," She had been cut off by Hermione screaming in paon once again.  This time her body was floating , a green glow engulfed her body as she screeamed and cried.
I looked across to Tom for a sign he was whispering to his wife . I want know what exactly it had been .

(Harry POV)

Dad had been warning us this was going to happen since the day Hermione came home after St.Mungos. Her body was charged with volts of electricity causeing her to glow .

(A/N)

I am sorry thisnis so short , however I want to end this book yet I don't. Should I end it ? Comment below if I should or not . I also apologize for never posting , Wattpad hates to load for me and I happen to be very impatient .