30th Page: Disastrous Visit

Hage Village...

Everyday she lived was a good day for Sister Lily. But today, on occasion, was an extra special day.

"Father, they'd sent money this time as well!" Lily called out cheerfully as she entered the church, the kids and father Orsi looking at her expectantly.

"Are they doing well?"

"We'll be able to eat lots of todays again thanks to all our big brothers!"

"Yay!"

The kids cheered as they heard this, smiles on all their faces.

"Um...apparently Yuno and (Y/N) became first class Junior Magic Knights..." Lily revealed as she read the contents of the letter, pride beginning to swell within her.

"Those two are truly the hopes of Hage Village!" Father Orsi cried tears of comical joy, pride endlessly swelling within him.

"What about Asta?" Aruru asked curiously, her eyes shining.

"I'm sure he's trying too hard and being a burden to everyone. Asta, you can come home at any time!" Father Orsi cried, though everyone sweatdropped when they noticed he just wanted Asta back home.

"Let's see..."Hello, Sister Lily, brats at the church, and Mayor."" Lily began reading the letter.

"What about me?!" Father Orsi cried out comically,

"Oh...Asta's become a third-class Junior Magic Knight?!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone at the church yelled collectively, shock running through them all.

"To think...three Magic Knights came from our rundown village...they're the pride of this village!" Father Orsi cried waterfalls, seemingly completely ignoring the fact that he'd just berated Asta seconds earlier.

Golden Dawn HQ...

Yuno walked outside, or really within the Golden Dawn HQ, having no particular target in mind.

"Yuno." A stern voice stopped Yuno, causing the raven haired mage to turn around at the familiar voice.

"I heard you moved up to first-class Junior Magic Knight." Klaus praised, though his gaze was as stern as ever.

"Congratulations, that's a pretty big honor!" Mimosa congratulated the boy, her eyes shining earnestly.

Shaking his head, Yuno responded.

"It's no big deal. I heard (Y/N) got the same position as well." Yuno dismissed, Klaus and Mimosa walking up to him.

"Exactly, we wouldn't want you to get too cocky. I still far surpass you in both rank and experience- I'm sorry, come again?" Klaus began, only to stop as he finally took in the line.

"I said it's not really a big deal, (Y/N) did the same thing." Yuno shrugged, causing Klaus to turn into a ghost, his spirit flying out of his mouth.

"Imposs...ible..." Klaus died, his eyes turning into X's as he heard that.

"That's amazing! Ahh! Klaus-san!" Mimosa panicked as she tried desperately to put Klaus soul back in his body, Yuno watching on with a pokerface, as usual.

"Ugh...whatever. Take this. A little gift from your senior in honor of your promotion. You sent all your pay back home, again, didn't you?" Klaus fixed his glasses as he walked away, a small smile on his face. Yuno only looked at the bag of yul in surprise, not having expected the act.

"Klaus is just shy. He was extremely happy when he heard you'd been promoted that his glasses were sparkling with joy." Mimosa giggled as she whispered to Yuno.