introduction

PROMISE.

the best love story is when you fall in love 

with the most unexpected person 

at the most unexpected time.

"In the town where we live the sun set today at 8:47 p.m.

 Summer solstice.

 Long days. 

But our nights are about to get a lot longer."

After moving to West Ham, Adelaide Miller's life drastically changed. This small town was the opposite of their previous home. Everyone was rich, everyone fit in somewhere on the social hierarchy, in Addy's case, she was at the bottom. When her dad got a job in Connecticut, his only option was to accept. To get a better life for him and his daughter. Although not wealthy, Nathaniel Miller was happy. Happy that his daughter could go to a good school, live in a nice town and attend great school trips.

Transferring to a new school wasn't easy for Addy.  Although confident when spoken to, she kept guarded and to herself. Ignoring the typical rich boys of West Ham was no difficult task for Adelaide, especially  when it came to Harry Bingham. She had one close friend, Elle, and that's all she needed to stay happy. 

This is until a bus ride leads her into New Ham. But we'll get into that later.

danielle campbell as adelaide miller 

woody harrelson as nathaniel miller

authors note.

So! This is my attempt at a 'the society fanfic' although I'm pretty sure I'll quickly lose interest after an epidemic of writers block lmao. Please feel free to pm me any questions about the book or correct any mistakes in here. 

My writing is not perfect, so please do not expect perfection. Also, I really want Adelaide and Harry's love to be a slow burner, so don't expect them to immediately hook up lmao.

Ok, enjoy promise ;)

(also if anyone can spot a 'the 100' reference in this please comment hehe)