15

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. He woke up feeling really warm and really comfortable. But all he could see was darkness. He pulled his head back and realized he had his head pressed into Namjoon's chest. He blushed and looked up at the man without moving too much.

"So he's a hedgehog. Not a porcupine or a skweeweral." Yoongi's low voice spoke.

"Then how is he blue?" Namjoon replied quietly, still not noticing Jungkook was awake.

"Maybe his spikes poked a water balloon that had blue paint in it."

Jungkook couldn't hold back his giggle fit which startled both of the men. They thought he was asleep. Their eyes were wide as they looked down at the boy between them.

"Are you talking about Sonic?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side, a cute yawn following.

"What's a Sonic?" Yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion.

"The hedgehog. He runs really fast and he's blue." Jungkook giggled, making both of the other's hearts flutter. "Oh, and what's a 'skweeweral'?"

"You know those little shits with the big ass tails and creepy eyes." Yoongi murmured. Jungkook giggled again and shook his head.

"Squirrels, not skweewerals." Jungkook corrected cutely, his nose scrunched as he laughed quietly.

"I told you." Namjoon raised his brows at the vampire.

"Basically the same word." Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes. Namjoon chuckled and shook his head.

Jungkook hummed quietly, not feeling like he was ready to get out of bed yet. He let his eyes close again and pulled the covers up to his chin before he put his head on Namjoon's chest again. He found it to be very comfortable.

Jungkook sighed softly when he felt fingers running through his hair. The warm pads of what he recognized were Yoongi's fingers moved in slow circles on his hips. He hummed again, almost falling back to sleep.

"So pretty." He heard Namjoon whisper.

"I think you mean beautiful." Yoongi scoffed from behind Jungkook.

"I think you mean stunning."

"Well, I think you mean gorgeous."

"Actually-"

Both of them stopped bickering over the best adjective to describe the human's beauty when the said human pulled his head back and let out a cute sneeze into his arm. Namjoon and Yoongi tensed visibly. Jungkook looked back and forth between them, confused.

"What?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side, a small pout on his lips.

"What the fuck was that?" Yoongi looked horrified, the circles on Jungkook's hips stopping. Namjoon pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's soft hair.

"A sneeze?" Jungkook replied, his brows furrowing.

"You're ill?" Namjoon's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"No, sometimes I just sneeze randomly." Jungkook shook his head, not understanding why they were so confused about him sneezing.

"So, it can just happen any time?" Yoongi questioned, his expression blank.

"Uh, yeah. It happens to pretty much everyone." Jungkook nodded.

"How strange. We don't 'sneeze'. So all humans can sneeze?" Namjoon looked interested, not knowing of this action called sneezing.

"Mhm." Jungkook tried to bite back a smile but failed. It was kind of cute how they were so confused about something that was so normal for humans.