Chapter 25

Y O U            

The white snow touched the ground. The soft wind whispered softly into my ears. Autumn was no longer here, winter was.

Days passed just like that.

Or maybe not just like that.

Yoongi wasn't only saving my life once or twice. He saved me all the time.

And as far as I remembered, I think I never passed a week without at least one life-threatening incident that almost killed me.

I still remembered that day when I was just walking casually to the library and somehow— sigh*

Just like... How on earth suddenly a huge pot of flowers almost fell on top of my head?

I could hear all the students screamed but then I found myself safe and sound underneath his embrace, of course, my savior, Yoongi was there.

There was also one time when I was walking down the stairs but then someone accidentally bumped into me and I almost fell harshly, but Yoongi was there to catch me again.

That was just one and two examples from many more I can recall.

Then, the winter passed and the spring came, having an accident was like a common thing happening to my life, now that I'm being used to it.

Despite the unfortunate things kept happening to me— I still couldn't tell whether it was bad luck or good luck, because those several accidents were the reason why Yoongi and I were getting closer than ever.

We've become a quite good friend I may say. I started to get to know him more, what kind of person he is.

Do you want me to describe it? Well, let me try to summarize it in a paragraph, although I could say I can make a book titled Yoongi 101 things but just let me cut it short since I'm lazy.

Yoongi is a cold looking but actually warm-hearted kind of guy. He always pays attention to the people he cared about— me, but never actually shows it directly. Not that he doesn't want to, but he just doesn't know how to do it properly. Like the way he passed me cold water when I'm thirsty without looking at me. He told me he bought it for himself but didn't want to drink it anymore— in fact he actually bought it for me.

He is also a man who is bad at his words. Everything came from his lips sound so harsh and savage, almost hurtful, for example, he called me a peanut-sized brain or panini head but he didn't actually mean bad. It just the way he tried to get close to me, to break down the ice, so I tried to understand.

He also sulks a lot. Like a lot. If things didn't go on his way he would act petty like a child. He would whine and nag annoyingly until he gets what he wants.

He likes music, that's obvious, it's his major anyway. But recently I found out that he specifically in deep relationship with hip-hop genre. He even showed me once how he raps and I could say, it was hot.

Yoongi also has an allergy toward the sun. Well, not really. That was just his excuse to be lazy, he is not a morning nor afternoon kind of person. I think I busted him sleeping somewhere behind the campus yard quite often.