Episode 69 Hulk VS Doomsday

RWBY was once again excited for another episode of Death Battle. Yang was hoping to see combatants with a focus on raw strength. Her wish will be granted soon.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Pure, unadulterated rage. Usually, in a stressful situation, you'd want to avoid this sort of emotion, in order to keep yourself focused.

Yang's eyes lit up. She can't help but acknowledge how anger can sometimes cloud her judgement.

Boomstick: Unless you're a giant, rampaging pile of muscles, like these two.

RWBY sees two muscular giants. "Wow. They look incredibly strong," Yang retorted.

Wiz: Dr. Bruce Banner, The Incredible Hulk.

Boomstick: And Doomsday, the monster who killed Superman. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"He killed Superman! Holy cow! He's terrifying!" Ruby awed, as well as her teammates.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Hulk

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)/In the SA version (*Cues: The Incredible Hulk - Give Him Everything You've Got*)

Wiz: Within each of us, off times, there dwells a mighty and raging fury, and this suits no one better than the mild-mannered scientist, Bruce Banner.

"That kinds of describes Yang," Weiss snickered.

"Hey!" Yang said as if she was offended. "Well. You're not far off actually."

Boomstick: Cause when Bruce gets angry, oh boy, you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

"Oh. That escalated quickly," Blake said, watching Dr. Banner turn into Hulk. RWY was impressed too.

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Background:

Real name: Robert Bruce Banner

Height: 8' 8'' | 288 cm (Hulk)

Height: 5'10'' | 177.8 cm (Bruce Banner)

Weight: 2,400 lbs | 1,086.6 kg (Hulk) (RWBY awed)

Weight: 128 lbs | 58 kg (Bruce Banner)

Born: Dayton, Ohio

Graduated from Oxford University

Likes dogs (Ruby: Just like me!)

Wiz: Dr. Robert ''Bruce" Banner may have grown up with few friends, but what he lacked in popularity, he made up tenfold with his intellect. However, in spite of his gifts, it was never enough to earn the respect and love of his father.

RWBY felt sad for Bruce. It's cruel to not be loved by your family, no matter how hard you try to seek their approval.

Boomstick: Partly because Bruce was so smart, that his alcoholic dad literally thought he was a monster, and expressed that to Bruce pretty thoroughly...