Chapter 22:Can't give up!

Hello my fellow readers~^^

How is everyone??I hope you're doing fine!^__^

This week exams for the first semester will start for me so I might not update for 2 weeks!I'm really sorry but I'll have to study!I found some time now and wrote this chapter hehe~

Okay shall we start??^^

"Let's break up."Jongin said while hugging you.

"........uh?..."Your eyes widened and you couldn't say anything at all.

"Let's break up Mei..."He repeated his last,unbelievable for you,words.

"W-w-what....what are you saying Jongin?"You asked him with a trembling voice.

"Exactly what you heard Mei.Don't make me say it again."He tried to pull you away from his embrace but you hugged him tighter not letting him go."Mei let me go."

"NO!I don't want to!I love you Jongin!!You're the first man I love and I don't wanna let you go."You raised your voice in fear of what's happening.

"It's better to let me go than to get hurt....I don't want you to get hurt because of me.."He admitted.

"And this is the reason you want to break up??"You looked him in the eyes while stopping hugging him."Do you know how much hurt will I be if we break up?It's better to be hurt when I'm beside you than be hurt when you're away from me Jongin!"You hit his chest lightly.

"Mei you have to understand how I feel too.I don't like to see the woman I love getting hurt because of me!"

"JONGIN YOU'RE WRONG!IT WAS WORSE BEFORE I MET YOU!I WAS AFRAID OF EVERYTHING BUT YOU GAVE ME STRENGTH AND HOPE OF A BRIGHTER FUTURE IN MY LIFE!YOU SAVED ME SO MANY TIMES BEING AFRAID OF NOTHING!YOU....y-you...I came to fall in love with you Jongin!I came to trust you!You're the first man I give my everything to!You're the first man I want to rely on!You're the first man I've shown so many parts of myself!You're my first to anything!And even if you say that you want to end it now because you don't want me to be hurt....that's stupid!Only i-in the thought that I can't have you beside me...my heart breaks apart.I...i-i-i just want to be with you."You confessed while crying.He just kept staring at you without saying anything even after you stopped talking."S-say something....please..."

"Mei I-"The moment he was about to say something the door opened and your parents came in.

"Hey..Mei..Oh you're here too Jongin??"You both couldn't answer your mom."What happened?"

"Ugh...nothing mom."You said.

"I have to go now."Jongin said and approached the door.

"Bye Jongin."Your parents said.The moment he was about to step out he looked at you with a confused,sad face.Then he left without saying anything.You ran up the stairs and went to your room.You cried and cried so much this night.Thoughts that can't be explained and actions that hurt you so much."WHY?"You were asking this yourself all night but there's no answer.

.

.

.

@next morning-at school@

"Mei what the heck?Why are your eyes like that?Were you crying?"Helena asked you.

"Is it so obvious??"You asked while laughing with yourself.

"A panda can't be hidden even with make up.But what happened Mei?"She touched your shoulder.

"It's Jongin..."You admitted.