Chapter 4- Francisco's home

Francisco's P.O.V.

Francisco- Hello Jasper would it be cool if I made us dinner at my house tomorrow night
Jasper- Okay that sounds like it could be fun
Francisco- I will pick you up at your house around 7:30 sound good
Jasper- Alright

I can’t believe it, I'm excited about a date. Oh what am I going to cook for him, steak with potatoes, and green beans. I show up at his house at 7:30 sharp the next day. He opens the door and man he looks amazing I compliment him, he blushes once again.

I bend down to kiss him and he says, “If you keep  doing that we won’t be able to have dinner.” I pout, and he laughs we walk to the limousine and once again I open the door for him and come in after him, I get a nice view of his ass. I can’t wait to have sex with this man.

I tell him my house is just up the hill, when we enter through the front door of my mansion he gasps he says “Cisco your home is beautiful”. I ask, “What did you just say”. He realizes what he said and just states, “That that will be your new name.” I smile and show him the rest of my home he is amazed by everything. The last room I show Jasper is the dining room. I tell him to sit down so I can take the food out of the oven and bring it for us. We don’t talk while we eat, but then he moans and, I just want to take him to my bedroom right now and have sex until the sun comes up.

Instead I just take him to the movie room and we watch a movie, but when we are only 30 minutes into it he fell asleep on me. I just look down at him and he fits right into my arms. I carry him into my bedroom and take off his clothes except for his boxers and I also strip down to my boxers, and he curls up to me.

I wake up in the morning at 9 am and he is still asleep so I decide to make him breakfast.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I wake up in a very comfortable bed, where am I? Then everything from the night before comes back to me, i’m at Cisco’s house.

Flashback to last night

I remember walking into his house and was just amazed at how big it was. He showed me around his house from his art room to his movie room to the dining room where we sit down to eat. He pulled my chair out and we sat and ate in silence. I can feel him staring at me so I look up and he is there looking at me like he rather eat me up. I gulp and say “This was a wonderful meal”, he makes me nervous so I ask if we can watch a movie.

I get embarrassed, thinking I fell asleep in his arms. That means he carried me to his room. I wake up to no one in the bed with me and I’m kind of disappointed until I smell bacon, he is making me breakfast so I smile.

So I make my way downstairs to see him cooking breakfast. I lean against the wall just looking at him and see that he is just wearing pants hanging low on his waist. He asks,“Are you going to just stand there watching me cook or are you going to sit down and eat with me”.

I smile and sit on the stools by the island, I peak over his shoulder and see he made a breakfast of pancakes and bacon.

I say, “Ce petit déjeuner est vraiment bon, et je suis heureux qu'un homme sexy comme toi cuisine pour moi.” (This breakfast is really good, and I'm happy that a sexy man like you cooks for me) .

I was speaking french not expecting him to actually understand me. He responds and says “Merci et vous êtes un bel homme et je veux que vous sachiez que je veux avoir des relations sexuelles avec.” (Thank you and you are a handsome man and I want you to know that I want to have sex with you).

I’m surprised that he knows french, and I realize he heard me say he was sexy. He just chuckles and continues eating his breakfast.

“I didn’t know you spoke french” I say, he chuckles and says “For my business I have to learn certain languages”. I ask how many languages does he knows he says, “7 languages English, Spanish, Italian, Swahili, Chinese, Russian, and French.”

I nod amazed I keep on comparing him to Lucian and I’m glad he is so different, I wonder if he knows who Lucian is.

I say I need to tell you something, we go into the living room after we finish eating.

I tell him I had a boyfriend who cheated on me. I say that I saw him on the computer jerking off with another guy. I ask, “Do you know a guy named Lucian, he is also a businessman.”

Cisco’s eyes widen I can tell he is shocked but he shakes his head no. I say, “Then it gets really weird, my ex started stalking me trying to get me back. He sent me flowers by the dozen, stuffed animals, and all my favorite candies. So that is why I moved here to get away from him.”

Cisco says “I have some business to attend to, I have to go to the office, you can walk yourself off. I will get someone to drop you off”. I get into the limousine and I wonder why his whole demeanor changed so quickly. I wondered why he was so mad at me.

This is a really interesting chapter what do you guys think?

Why do you think Francisco is mad at Jasper?