37~ Merde

No more stupid laser tag vests to get in the way. Our bodies were flushed right on each other and merde did it feel good. His arm managed to wrap around my waist to pull me tighter against his chest, mouth moving against mine.

It felt like fire running through my veins as I sunk into the kiss and letting him possess my body. He grunted a little as he shifted under me, positioning himself against the car door more comfortably.

In the process our hips collided and a little gasp escaped me as a new flood of warmth I'd never experienced before poured into me. A small whimper escaped me and I broke free from the kiss, breathing heavily.

"You okay?" his voice was husky and breathless as he looked up at me.

"I don't... know..." my cheeks began to burn. "These feelings..."

"Aw, Agent Love has never experienced love before?" Jungkook teased a little, eyes still dark.

"No, I haven't," I replied softly. Bluntly.

Jungkook's expression immediately became solemn and for the first time his aura became entirely flooded with pink it was overwhelming.

Usually most people had some pink mixed with all sorts of other emotions. But his aura was entirely pink, dark and light at once. I didn't even need to see his aura though, it was written so plainly on his face and in his eyes.

His usual colder façade was nowhere to be found. This man's face was so open and filled with light and gentleness as his eyes almost seemed to drink me in. His previous tight and rougher movements with me were now gentler and ginger.

"I got you," he whispered, hands reaching up to cup my face. "It's going to be okay."

I didn't realize I was trembling slightly until he took grasped one of my hands and pressed his mouth to it, trailing soft kisses upwards. "Jungkook," I murmured weakly. "I'm a mess right now."

"It's okay," he repeated, eyes flickering up to mine. "That's what love is. It's a mess. A beautiful mess. If it was organized and straight forward, anyone could love without a problem."

He leaned up and pressed his mouth to my cheek, hot breath sending shivers of undeniable pleasure through me. My mind struggled between pulling back and maintaining a certain amount of dignity. The other part urged me to just sink into him.

"Trust me, Agent Love," Jungkook breathed. "Please."

"Oh ghod," I breathed as I leaned forward, now being the one to initiate the kiss.

The emotions inside me were scattered everywhere as if someone decided to shove them all in a blender and turned them into a destructive catastrophe inside me. But it was also like Jungkook said: it was beautiful.

I suddenly couldn't understand how all those times I'd flirted with other guys and even steal a few kisses before meant anything. Those had been so childish and had meant nothing.

Now with the real man in my arms, and I in his, I didn't know how I could continue being a Love Genie. To have to move on to another master or mistress. To watch lustful humans just throw themselves at the next person carelessly. Because that wasn't what love was.

I closed my eyes, finally surrendering to the storm of emotions in me. I bit down on his bottom lip, my hand running through his soft hair and satisfaction thrilling through me.

My heart slammed against my ribs, threatening to pump itself out of my very chest as Jungkook groaned slightly under me. He made no move to ease or stop my moves. He was completely mine.

I reached up with my other hand to brush my hand across his sharp jawline before drifting down and begin roaming his chest and body. Hard and perfectly carved muscles greeted my hands wherever. He was the definition of utter perfection.

Then he opened his mouth and I faltered as his tongue met mine. Sensing my hesitation he now became assertive with his actions as he now took control. He dragged his mouth across mine, skimming teeth, before letting them drifting down.

My breath hitched as he now began to attack the sensitive skin on my neck, taking the skin between his teeth and sucking and nipping. His hands were only adding to the effect, sliding up my waist and consequently edging up my shirt.

"This is not going to become a strip club, Jungkook," I managed to say, my voice breathless and threatening to break into a moan as his mouth found yet another sensitive place on my neck to place another sensual kiss on.

"Got it," he murmured back, breath hitting my skin. "But damn, why are you so hot?"

Warm hands now ran up my thighs, gripping my ass before resting on my lower back. I buried my face in his neck as my body felt like puddy, unable to hold itself up any longer without support. For the next few minutes all that could be heard filling up the car was our heavy breathing and an occasional moan of pleasure.

Finally, he broke free from running his mouth across my skin, and leaned back, panting and a feverish glow in his eyes. "God. Damn." he panted.

I planted a quick soft kiss on his mouth before curling up against him. Content and satisfaction like never before thrummed through me. My entire body felt like it was going to burn itself from the inside out.

I rested my head in a perfect crook of his collarbone and closed my eyes as he reached up and began to gently run his hands through my hair. I could hear his heart as I began to drift off and a small smile tugged at the corner of my eyes at how fast his heartbeat was.

Right before I completely faded out, as if from a dream, I heard him speak again, a soft murmur in my ear. "I'm the trapped one here, Y/N," he whispered raggedly. "You've trapped me with your heart."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡